Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Reaction score
The source files are way too incomplete, it's nearly impossible to compile them without putting a large amount of time in it :/

I agree completely, I have been looking through this past week or so. There is a great deal on internals missing, I will have to write it a new socket system, threading wrapper, LUA integration, looks like it is missing some 3D stuff, bunch of UI stuff needs to be fixed, and that is only on the surface, I don't know what else lurks deep in the code, and this is just the client I havn't even begun to dig into the server code yet. Luckily packet logic and all that is there, so really it is only internal backend stuff that needs to be written/rebuilt. It isn't an impossible task, just a rather lengthy one. I will continue to work on this, and would still love to see something come out of this, because I believe something can happen, but please don't hold your breath. If anyone is interested in assisting me, we can talk more in depth about the problems over msn, my msn is darkwarrior00908@aol.com

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree completely, I have been looking through this past week or so. There is a great deal on internals missing, I will have to write it a new socket system, threading wrapper, LUA integration, looks like it is missing some 3D stuff, bunch of UI stuff needs to be fixed, and that is only on the surface, I don't know what else lurks deep in the code, and this is just the client I havn't even begun to dig into the server code yet. Luckily packet logic and all that is there, so really it is only internal backend stuff that needs to be written/rebuilt. It isn't an impossible task, just a rather lengthy one. I will continue to work on this, and would still love to see something come out of this, because I believe something can happen, but please don't hold your breath. If anyone is interested in assisting me, we can talk more in depth about the problems over msn, my msn is darkwarrior00908@aol.com

This game makes great masses of people in my country

Orang Asli - Semai - 华人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i like this game so much !!! downloading file ~ :thumbup:

already finish download and extract...but dun know use it ...have (fail!) :laugh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The BASE Library is missing at the Release it had been taken out to prohibite the Source to compiling.
Some people possess it.

kind regards
SyntaX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sql.zip includes the DB.
Must Query it in a MySQL DB.

regards SyntaX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman online Ⅲ)

u should know,this engine is one of the best game engine of china

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't read the thread.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [21-05-12] JX Online 3 Source Code! (On-Hold)

I can't Download it. can u upload it for download free?

Current Status: On-Hold (Don't bump this thread)

JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman online Ⅲ)

Memiko - [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code! - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone know about this game? This game is good or not?

Some videos footage of this game...

1. Some skill of this game (Air Walker?)

2. JX Online 3 real game play video

3. JX Online 3 Character creation

4. JX Online 3 PhysX-Benchmark ATI 5870 +8800gt

Now, Time to release the source code!

Source code download:

Password extract files: LeecherISdead007KAK

Password extract include files:

***They are a few missing header files, Please share your brain to get it work before ask for what, how, why and blah blah blah or etcs....

Good Luck, I'm will happy if this files work for you and section will begin with this files, ;")

I can't Download it. can u upload it for download free?

Back