Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As a lot of people probably are like me, we don't completely know how to download everything from the folders. If someone could post a step by step guild about how to download it and then start it up, it would be a huge help to me and a few friends. :s:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who has successfully installed server JX3
help me install !!!:mellow:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
bump, someone can reupload this ?

nevermind. found.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do not think anyone made server from "this" files, i try compile them and got errors after errors. Better find other releases on cn site`s and if we are lucky they deleted other files from source :)
Or if you're really good then rebuild it... from what i saw most of the good info is there.

edit:
Always wanted a server for this game but was always 1 step behind... like right now :*:
Someone has the files... who, how much they want for a "old" game dunno. :grr:

Reaction score
hello,cmd bro, you have fixed the source? or update it?

I unfortunately have not done any work to this game in recent time. The public SVN that I was maintaining is all I have really done. There honestly is a little too much work to be done for not enough gain for me to commit a lot of time to do it.

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
I unfortunately have not done any work to this game in recent time. The public SVN that I was maintaining is all I have really done. There honestly is a little too much work to be done for not enough gain for me to commit a lot of time to do it.
So what's the difference between SVN version and the one you have just re-uploaded ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have any1 complete source of JX3?

Posting my answer here since i dont like to spam other threads.

Nothing complete at this point. I dont believe someone released or will release them. If someone have them will sell them probably @ taobao (call it chinese ebay/amazon).

Checked the files ive mentioned earlier. Beside those that are 1:1 copy/same ive found those in my archives:

50mb archive is part of source with some extra headers. The folder inside is already compiled server + client files (lite version of jx3).
I am not sure if they work but they are edited for localhost, also as far as i remember some chinese commented that its not complete and its missing some zones.
That makes me think that those files might work but i dont know.
Feel free to test but dont up your hopes too high..572

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently collected almost part of this source and about to compile it
Contrib with me if you interested in this game:

Back