[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    859Posts

Re: [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code

Here is a reupload https://mega.co.nz/#!A5V3ibzL!xEaRlW...Sx6uGXuZekY5sM

Not sure what state it is in, and I believe it is the original archive that was uploaded to this thread.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    240Posts

Re: [21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code

hello,cmd bro, you have fixed the source? or update it?

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    942Posts

he reuploded it

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    859Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pengsaizhen View Post
    hello,cmd bro, you have fixed the source? or update it?
    I unfortunately have not done any work to this game in recent time. The public SVN that I was maintaining is all I have really done. There honestly is a little too much work to be done for not enough gain for me to commit a lot of time to do it.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    830Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    I unfortunately have not done any work to this game in recent time. The public SVN that I was maintaining is all I have really done. There honestly is a little too much work to be done for not enough gain for me to commit a lot of time to do it.
    So what's the difference between SVN version and the one you have just re-uploaded ?

MemberRank
    Apr 2013 Join Date
    141Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viserion View Post
    Do you have any1 complete source of JX3?
    Posting my answer here since i dont like to spam other threads.

Nothing complete at this point. I dont believe someone released or will release them. If someone have them will sell them probably @ taobao (call it chinese ebay/amazon).

Checked the files ive mentioned earlier. Beside those that are 1:1 copy/same ive found those in my archives:

pan.baidu.com/s/1puJUI

50mb archive is part of source with some extra headers. The folder inside is already compiled server + client files (lite version of jx3).
    I am not sure if they work but they are edited for localhost, also as far as i remember some chinese commented that its not complete and its missing some zones.
    That makes me think that those files might work but i dont know.
    Feel free to test but dont up your hopes too high..572
    Last edited by Dzver; 21-07-15 at 02:27 PM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2011 Join Date
    91Posts

this server need dedicated team developers to build it and take some times

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    12Posts

I'm currently collected almost part of this source and about to compile it
    Contrib with me if you interested in this game: https://github.com/DevJx3D

True MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    OklahomaLocation
    386Posts

Without the resources, there won't be much you can do with it.
    You can fix anything with a hammer...
    If it isn't broken, fix it until it is...

MemberRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    73Posts

DarkHades, you have a client of this game?

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    12Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beyastard View Post
    Without the resources, there won't be much you can do with it.
    Yeah, I 've downloaded a client from an opened company, 16GB i thought.

In the source, it include client, pack file, unpack .pak tools and more.
    Just trying to compile it and then I think we can go far

MemberRank
    Mar 2016 Join Date
    12Posts

New update:
    I 've fixed all C++ error of KG3DEngine project and updated it to VS 2013 tool set, link libraries will be fixed soon.

Join with me if you feel interested in: https://github.com/DevJx3D

some one gave me a hint that this game has a full shared source, but I haven't found it any where, so I 'm trying my best in this project

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    859Posts

I'm gonna spend some time on this game in september when I return home :) I'd love to eventually see this game get its own section!

DeveloperRank
    Mar 2007 Join Date
    859Posts

Hey your latest commit has viruses in it. Not sure if you attempted to do this intentionally or you were unaware your system is infected, you should check it out ASAP.

https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/50...9a47/detection

Quote Originally Posted by cmb View Post
    Hey your latest commit has viruses in it. Not sure if you attempted to do this intentionally or you were unaware your system is infected, you should check it out ASAP.
    https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/50...9a47/detection
    Probably isn't intentional as Ramnit is just highly infectious (those are all variants of Ramnit).

Advertisement