Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[21-05-12] JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman Online Ⅲ) Complete Source Code!

Reaction score
Another update: Compiled SO3World, SO3Represent and SO3Interaction, as well as cleaned up the Universe solution, and better organized things. Working now on SO3UI and then going to try and compile SO3Client. There are some minor Lua issues that I am still working through that is keeping me from progressing forward. Mostly due some unresolved externals, and an issue where the project doesn't want to see the proper identifiers. I havn't started on the Server portion yet, just been focusing on the client side of things.

UPDATE (VERY IMPORTANT): I need help finding the SDOA SDK. Google turned up a link
which has a download link
unfortunately the download link is dead. I need help locating this library, its not extremely important but it is important. It can be written out but I would like to hopefully find it before needing to do that.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another update: Compiled SO3World, SO3Represent and SO3Interaction, as well as cleaned up the Universe solution, and better organized things. Working now on SO3UI and then going to try and compile SO3Client. There are some minor Lua issues that I am still working through that is keeping me from progressing forward. Mostly due some unresolved externals, and an issue where the project doesn't want to see the proper identifiers. I havn't started on the Server portion yet, just been focusing on the client side of things.UPDATE (VERY IMPORTANT): I need help finding the SDOA SDK. Google turned up a link which has a download link unfortunately the download link is dead. I need help locating this library, its not extremely important but it is important. It can be written out but I would like to hopefully find it before needing to do that.

It is the sources origin sdk. Maybe help you.
View attachment SDOA_SDK.rar

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: cmb
Reaction score
It is the sources origin sdk. Maybe help you.
View attachment 163486

Thanks a lot for this :) I appreciate it, it looks like it will come in handy. Do you have the rest of the origin sdk? I think I got most of it from DarkHades Git project, but I want to make sure I have the complete version just to ensure everything will work properly without too much issue. Do you have KLuaPackage.h/.cpp ? I don't think its super important, but I was unable to locate it and some stuff in the source calls to functions defined in it.
UPDATE: I have most stuff compiling, just working through linker issues at the moment. Afterwards testing can begin and hopefully moving into entering world will come soon afterwards.

UPDATE2: Pretty much everything important compiles (Servers, Libs, and Client) however there are still linker issues I am working through still. Should hopefully have something a bit more concrete/testable in the near future.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just want to give a quick update/bump the thread. I Discovered that my linker errors stem from missing their base SDK source code, specifically to the Common Lib. There are already some prebuilt libraries, but I'd rather compile/build my own. So unless someone has the complete base SDK, my work is going to stop here for now. I don't really feel like writing a bunch of code from scratch at the moment. If you want to wait, expect to see some more progress in September/October that is if the base sdk doesn't exist and/or isn't released. If I find some time in the near future, I will probably upload the work I've done so far, however I would rather wait a while longer in hopes that someone releases the missing code (if it exists) and I can continue and then make a more complete/working release. Stay tuned I guess lol, as we shall soon see the fate of JX3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this :) I appreciate it, it looks like it will come in handy. Do you have the rest of the origin sdk? I think I got most of it from DarkHades Git project, but I want to make sure I have the complete version just to ensure everything will work properly without too much issue. Do you have KLuaPackage.h/.cpp ? I don't think its super important, but I was unable to locate it and some stuff in the source calls to functions defined in it.
UPDATE: I have most stuff compiling, just working through linker issues at the moment. Afterwards testing can begin and hopefully moving into entering world will come soon afterwards.

UPDATE2: Pretty much everything important compiles (Servers, Libs, and Client) however there are still linker issues I am working through still. Should hopefully have something a bit more concrete/testable in the near future.

I also don't have
KluaPacckage.h/.cpp , you can note relative code. and the base SDK code, I know someone have, but he don't want to share.
and a tips: if you can't get the server origin resources, I advise you don't continue to work on it. because you can't get most lua resources from client, it most diff from client. until now,
the leaked
server resources missed a lot file.

Reactions: cmb
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everybody.
Can someone reupload the source, if it is posible?
Thanks for it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
KGStdAfx.h#include "Engine.h"#include "Engine / KGLog.h"#include "Engine / KG_Time.h"Anyone fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: JX Online 3 (The Legend of the Swordman online Ⅲ)

source code is incomplete, a lot of missing in header file... :(

any solution to rebuild header file?

The download is missing~~ Can you share it again?

Plz, some one give me dowload link server and client. I really love this game. @@~
Did you get it?

New update:
I 've fixed all C++ error of KG3DEngine project and updated it to VS 2013 tool set, link libraries will be fixed soon.

Join with me if you feel interested in:

some one gave me a hint that this game has a full shared source, but I haven't found it any where, so I 'm trying my best in this projectth
The project is missing , could you share again , I'm very interesting about this`

Here is a reupload

Not sure what state it is in, and I believe it is the original archive that was uploaded to this thread.
Thanks

Last edited:
Back