Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

3D Fantasy MMORPG ybtx(佣兵天下) full source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Friends. I give you a ready solution. Find and replace the files with mine. Registration should work.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Quite surprising that after 47 pages this game has no section.
Yes, because. that no one was able to put it in order. So and not make the partition. I already have a working project. but the partition so and not have made. We already asked for that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] 3D Fantasy MMORPG ybtx(佣兵天下) full source

122222222tx

Friends. I give you a ready solution. Find and replace the files with mine. Registration should work.
I need this file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English is not good, so I used google translate

Is there a problem with the drop file of this game?
cfg\data\tgt\npc
NpcDropItemObj_Server.txt

He only drops one item.
and DropTeamRate doesn't work

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The math.random function does not work. Instead, you can add your own. And throw the main file into the root directory of the code\game\gas\lua\dbtransaction folder\

Write to me and I will give corrections.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much lokamber for helping me.This post has been unanswered for a long time.I thought no one would help me.But lokamber helped me by showing up. You are such a good man

Back