Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [YJWQ] - full Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you are a magic man, how did you do it, please update the link to the discord

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where can I change the data from the database?

Could not select database
admintool

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have completely figured out the project, but I cannot compile the game for android 25

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I still do not understand that where to copy I get errors! Is there a discord channel?
861001 - 3D Mobile Game [YJWQ] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I still do not understand that where to copy I get errors! Is there a discord channel?

did you manage to compile the project?

MrRangerYT#0990 Add me to the discord, I will help you in any way I can

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys, some1 still working on this project??
Can me ask for font support utf-8 for translate this project?

Reaction score
I can't get it to build, probably because I'm missing PlayMaker since it won't install from the button in Easy Touch because I get an error when I click the button.

Is anybody able to share their version of PlayMaker or do a proper guide for building?

Also: I get that I open the ug14_client_u3d_proj.7z in Unity, but WTF am I supposed to be doing with the asset bundle and the SDK?

EDIT:
Is there a Discord server I can join? I'd like to figure out how to get this to build.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing the link. It's a great game. I've been playing it for a while. Now I like a little different game. Now I'm hooked on the Mafia game. In addition, I get paid for this game when I play it in the Lucktastic app. I only recently learned that you can earn money by playing games. By the way, you can earn money by playing absolutely different games that you like. I really liked it because I spent a lot of time playing games. So at least this lost time will be spent with some benefit.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the same, i'm stuck here, can't login to play.....

Same issue here. Since nobody can be bothered to look into it, I've got the server compiled myself and am diving into the code to track it down. So far it's an SQL issue, it seems the server is going crazy having issues populating the role table when creating the character, it spams it with an absolute ton of blank data.

861001 - 3D Mobile Game [YJWQ] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

LoginServer::OnCreateRole is where this all kicks off and occurs. What I'm not understanding yet is how the data given to the function is created yet, but clearly something is not working right here.

I think what I'll try and do is create a tailored entry for it to read to get past this point and move on, because now I'm concerned what other bugs there might be if char creation is this broken.

edit:
Hoo boy, this one makes me feel very stupid. After spending the better part of the day reading the server code (not bad, decent use of RMI and such) and debugging, I found the solution to the problem after combing through all the files and it's so simple that I want to smack myself.

When importing the SQL database, DO NOT use anything from the docs, instead, use the table.sql directly from within the server. There are minor differences which, as I read through, made the difference.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've dealt with this project before, I managed to get it working in unity, but I couldn't compile it

Back