Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile 3D Mobile Game [YJWQ] - full Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've dealt with this project before, I managed to get it working in unity, but I couldn't compile it

I've got both the server and client compiled fine and everything is working. I'm in the process of building a desktop client binary and Android APK now, but that'll take a bit more work I think.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've got both the server and client compiled fine and everything is working. I'm in the process of building a desktop client binary and Android APK now, but that'll take a bit more work I think.
Here is the task, now I am compiling the server in visual studio 2022, errors in my_global.h

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the task, now I am compiling the server in visual studio 2022, errors in my_global.h

Make sure your include directories are setup correctly (The one for MySQL was also broken for me if I remember right), I had to fiddle with mine a bit. Also, if you run into a crapton of linking errors, use the 2017 libs instead of the 2015 ones.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make sure your include directories are setup correctly (The one for MySQL was also broken for me if I remember right), I had to fiddle with mine a bit. Also, if you run into a crapton of linking errors, use the 2017 libs instead of the 2015 ones.
This is a pipets, problems with the library, not vs2015 and 2017 do not want to work
It's a kick-butt, problems with the library, vs2015 and 2017 don't want to work, can you share with 3rdpart\mysqlconnector?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes ... for make app i success. always get error at android manifest, i am editing android manifest ( aar ) for success to compile

role create work ?
for can create character stuck cause 1 xml get error

change this file for make it work. Change patafbnewconfig at server

after all load server done ... u can enter to world

server - 3D Mobile Game [YJWQ] - full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes ... for make app i success. always get error at android manifest, i am editing android manifest ( aar ) for success to compile

for can create character stuck cause 1 xml get error

change this file for make it work. Change patafbnewconfig at server

after all load server done ... u can enter to world

View attachment 173932
the server group can be under any id?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have somebody idea how to translate in english ?

Back