Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

9Dragons Source code , GM Tools

Reaction score
use VC for build this ... if anyone cannot build .. i can build and upload .... lazy

That was a good Idea A Compiled Version of the source

What VC did you mean?

Anyway Can I used English Client?

And hexpor can you upload your source into different file host such as. Mediafire or Anything else?

Thanks for your release! :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hexpor, are there any chance to get GM cilent also ? O_O cause i want to creat a Lan sever :D

OMG cant open hackdetector ... wrong password :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HackDetector.rar and Cilentsourcecode.rar both are wrong password :(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the share! I'm waiting to take a look at those hack protections as they are really hard to come by nowadays.

On another note, if everyone has GM source code along with source code of client/server, then you don't have to worry about people "cheating" since the first thing to do is change it before you release a server. :)

If there was not source for the client, then hiding the GM stuff would be important, but since this is full source, you don't have to worry about that. I.e., you add enough little changes to make sure only your GM code works.

Thanks for what you have uploaded so far!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hm ... what is 9Dragons II online O_O is it imolz version ?

Back