Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

无双小师妹(Unparralelled little sister)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
size big, this full source?

Yes, it contains both client and server source code. Just use the XiaoShiMei_branches.

That folder is under 2GB. The other stuff is just fluff.

Reaction score
For those who cannot or don't want to watch the video here is a screenshot:
jayrulez - 无双小师妹(Unparralelled little sister) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The server is based on node.js. You can run it on windows or linux or anywhere node.js runs.

I will update the original post with some instructions tomorrow but it is easy to run the server.

IIRC you just need redis running then run the various node.js server apps.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
download the file, and extract all files
u explan for get setup toturial or config :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
finally some games use nodejs and not old butt runtimes, thats gonna be easy to develop for me. Will take a look into this after work and maybe post tutorial as well if noone does that before me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this works using unity 5.6 but need to fix errors, the source code originally is using unity 4 but the source is already upgraded to unity 5.1. Good game but lacks content.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this works using unity 5.6 but need to fix errors, the source code originally is using unity 4 but the source is already upgraded to unity 5.1. Good game but lacks content.

I think it has a fair bit of content.

Scenario, instance dungeons, arena, realtime pvp, and other stuff. That's as much content as similar games.

Have you managed to fix the errors after upgrading to 5.6?

If so, do you mind sharing?

Back