Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Age of wushu Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
9 yin

That's so cool. How come?

look like BG server file because this is blackgold server file 2014 leeked, BG and AOW use same port and method connect from launcher, this tutorial and screenshot is me setup for admin yxahz.88448.com, i said him this is not AOW, can only login but can't play.
link client VN 2013 version beta for test with this file:

hexpor said he has serverfile, we waiting for someday he release or someone can buy it from him.
hexpor... Hmm
He from Vietnam?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yyyssqq - Age of wushu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

九阴真经 (CN-China) |

Age of Wulin (EU-Europe) |

Age of Wushu (NA-North America ) |

9Yin (TH-Thailand) |

九阴真经 (MY-Malaysia)|

Cửu Âm Chân Kinh (VN-Vietnam) |

Age of Kung Fu (SEA-South-East Asia ) |

[Main server for : Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore and Kampuchea but still supporting Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam]
So, Seven countries can activate on this server

Thank :

man...you so epic....king of internet jungle...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does this server files compatible with the English client? I don't mind it is old. Gameplay graphics look like swordsman online. Maybe both companies are using the same Engine?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i can login but can't create character ?

I use server+ client

here : 链接: 密码:bee7

in it there are instructions on how to do .

Sorry my English is not good. @@!

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Age of wushu is 9yin aparently
link: pass:bee7 seems legit

its 9 gb download client so i ll test tomorrow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] Age of wushu Server

Heyo^^

Alright since i even downloaded the Client from Baidu (which i can upload on mediafire if someone asks) i always get the same error about the config and can't connect the server for some reason..

I even tried to change the versions on serverside and client side, it still gives me the same error as always, tried with 9yin, wulin and wushu files even...

anyone got any suggestion? since the Tutorial video i got from downloading skips around 20% of the important stuff..

- Another thing.. the guy on the video actually uses ESSamp 2.0.0.0 i'm not sure but i can't find the download for the software anywhere even after googling it^^'

am i doing something wrong, even if i follow all the steps it gives me? The message i get after opening the launcher mostly means (The Config file failed) the config File which is in the url_config.ini in the updater_cfg folder..

i would be really happy if someone could tell me the right way here^^' it's annoying from time to time.. xD sitting on that for around 2 days now.

Regards Katashi~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heyo^^

Alright since i even downloaded the Client from Baidu (which i can upload on mediafire if someone asks) i always get the same error about the config and can't connect the server for some reason..

I even tried to change the versions on serverside and client side, it still gives me the same error as always, tried with 9yin, wulin and wushu files even...

anyone got any suggestion? since the Tutorial video i got from downloading skips around 20% of the important stuff..

- Another thing.. the guy on the video actually uses ESSamp 2.0.0.0 i'm not sure but i can't find the download for the software anywhere even after googling it^^'

am i doing something wrong, even if i follow all the steps it gives me? The message i get after opening the launcher mostly means (The Config file failed) the config File which is in the url_config.ini in the updater_cfg folder..

i would be really happy if someone could tell me the right way here^^' it's annoying from time to time.. xD sitting on that for around 2 days now.

Regards Katashi~

That new CN private server has same error when you start launcher, but game still works fine. I'm noob at private servers, but there must be a way to make this work

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Heyo^^

Regards Katashi~

add me skype: Moslsly.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

is that release even works?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

HhkYJI3 - Age of wushu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

6wf2hFo - Age of wushu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

i test on the viet client link on the topic and i fix many things in launcher and still can't login cuz different client i try download the client from Baidu and failed download it many time if any one download the client from Baidu i want some files from this client if u can share it for me

folder Bin
folder SnailRes
follder updater
files ..
res/eff.package
res/ini.package
res/lua.package
res/share.package
res/skin.package

hope any one download the client from Baidu share this fiels from me upload in mediafire or mega

thank you

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

don't hope to run AOW in this server files because this is blackgold server files beta leech from china.
i work one time for this but only can login, can't created character because this file lost too many scripts.
blackgold and AOW use the same engine, method, port connect and 1 part of database.
i know other private server now are serving use version: Wind Nebula of the jianghu ( roughly translated from chinese )
C569kcf - Age of wushu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

vrH23Lq - Age of wushu Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

been a while since i logged in back here^^
i still wonder why my post got deleted when i uploaded all files for everyone :$:
however to do it with these files its no use to be honest, it might be interesting to see what values etc got used in that game earlier but
to set it up it won't work somehow.. gave it up about a month ago.
I made it to the character creation but still couldn't go into the game, maybe someone got some understanding about this.
Don't know how those people made it to create a copy of the currently 9yin server and make it possible to play for everyone^^ i mean how did they get the serverfiles? bought it? i doubt that snail actually sold them.. and i mean the server got taken down or not? couldn't play on that server for ages now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

been a while since i logged in back here^^
i still wonder why my post got deleted when i uploaded all files for everyone :$:
however to do it with these files its no use to be honest, it might be interesting to see what values etc got used in that game earlier but
to set it up it won't work somehow.. gave it up about a month ago.
I made it to the character creation but still couldn't go into the game, maybe someone got some understanding about this.
Don't know how those people made it to create a copy of the currently 9yin server and make it possible to play for everyone^^ i mean how did they get the serverfiles? bought it? i doubt that snail actually sold them.. and i mean the server got taken down or not? couldn't play on that server for ages now..

AOW server files already leech by chinese people and now has a private in chinese, this server files leech from AOW taiwan, you can see my topic in MMOExtra request, but no one can leech it from this private server, this game is very cool. but no people got interesting and work for it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Server filese released on this topic is "Black Gold".
As #39's comment, AoW private server has opened on China already. But they do not want to public it.
everything we need at this time is a wait!
serverfiles will coming soon by some guy who can buy it. The owner of private server want to public serverfiles for free or NEVER :lol:
instead waste your time in this junk. Let try to make another game success!

Back