Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Aika Emulator Beta

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does this works?i been waiting till this day since 2006

in theory it works, but in practice, many people could not even log into the server, while others succeeded, but the server is very basic, just you and an empty world with nothing, no mobs and NPCs, is an emulator of the WYD (With Your Destiny) ported to the aika, but development seems to have died in the first release.

Development is here: (It is a Brazilian forum)

Reaction score
in theory it works, but in practice, many people could not even log into the server, while others succeeded, but the server is very basic, just you and an empty world with nothing, no mobs and NPCs, is an emulator of the WYD (With Your Destiny) ported to the aika, but development seems to have died in the first release.

If there include source i dont see problem if this aren't complet others people that be interested can continue the work.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This seems interesting , well made. Any memory leaks or bugs known? Also , what language is this emu based of?

Reaction score
in the dl page,it shows delphicbuilder.iso,the source code is less,inly 897kb,does it must be delphi c to build it?
why it not use vs2012?
i am not good at build delphi code,does anyone can share the release emu?
thanks.

Reaction score
in the dl page,it shows delphicbuilder.iso,the source code is less,inly 897kb,does it must be delphi c to build it?
why it not use vs2012?
i am not good at build delphi code,does anyone can share the release emu?
thanks.

Recode the emulator in C# or a language of your choice, look for the packets and use those. You'll need to figure out the rest though.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
this emulator requires web setup for localhost while using SL.bin, where is it? or how to bypass AIKAXX.exe check the web service on port 8890? otherwise this is only working on your desktop :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on this project, would like anyone with this programming language to help me. Will be starting a Github for it.

Here is the Github for this server

If someone wants to help me with this, that would be great.

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
please make it happen i miss this game so much,server is dead and the lag makes it unplayeable
and i miss my fairy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it has to do with packets..you need to play one of the Aika Versions there are out today and use a packet sniffer..but I don't know anything about coding a server or how to implement packets.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I will try to set up the emulator. I need help to decrypt the aika client files

NN - Nord & Noob
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey!!! T___T u use my happyface

You .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Breakthrough ...I uploaded a SL_BIN editor for editing the IP address on the github page.

Finally got my hands on one after 2 years...

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Breakthrough ...I uploaded a SL_BIN editor for editing the IP address on the github page.

Finally got my hands on one after 2 years...

please make it happen and share me
my pran misses me
nuRh0JO - Aika Emulator Beta - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What client version need for test this emulator, and how start aika client without launcher???

Back