Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf + doc)

i already had this long before u post(and other stuff that i wont post in ragezone)
i can comfirm its source code and works,got mirroed in my baidu
become the subscriber on premium sites like src.cool or similar are easy if you have money (~USD200 for lifetime access).
Be the man. Do not act like a child if you are feeling disliking someone does not mean that everyone else also hates you!

Last edited:
CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score

become the subscriber on premium sites like src.cool or similar are easy if you have money (~USD200 for lifetime access).
Be the man. Do not act like a child if you are feeling disliking someone does not mean that everyone else also hates you!
i got some stuff from those sites
taobao,src and soke,as i said ,not sharing

the original game name is 青云战歌 The Battle Hymn of Qingyun
the web version one is 2 gb download 5 decompressed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

OK dude LOL, actually no one cares what you have. And you do not need to say that you have the server files and source code of many games here, and do not want to share it. No one wants to force you to share, that is up to you, I just want to say if you and someone at ragezone do not like each other, do not affect others. If you do not share, it does not mean that the other person will stop sharing. Like you can buy source code in Chinese websites, other people can buy too. They have the right to share or not share but they should not show in front of others that they can share to anyone except ragezone ... You are commenting with a ragezone account dude lol.

I remember a saying of a mod at ragezone, maybe it would not be exactly specific but its kind of like this: "If you want to share you are welcome. But you just want to be received(money, sell stuff etc...) please leave ragezone because everything here is free. "

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can someone make a working vmware server for this and post it? a guide will be good too :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

can someone make a working vmware server for this and post it? a guide will be good too :)

already topic about this game has been made. I give you link to download full vmware image from this post.
Video Tutorial:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to change the language to english?
CodeLove - Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf) - RaGEZONE Forums

Put Community First
Loyal Member
Reaction score

@AnthonyX Well said.

@emo02 Easiest way to translate is in the source. If you understand the game functions, it makes translating it easier. Sometimes translating Mandarin gives you text such as 'Sword of Blinding Duck' which you can rename alright enough, but if there's an Agility attribute some will call it Stamina or Energy in Mandarin and translating that can give you results such as Endurance, so if the game talks about agility you'd be wanting to keep it as Agility. So play a bit of the game, use Google Translate for individual words and match the two together. Most times you'll get it pretty accurate :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

What do you get from keeping it to yourself? instead of sharing code that will help game developers to become better and make
better games.
From what i saw 99% of your releases are bins, without source code which is completely useless for serious developers.
to understand how mmorpg's built from the inside you must see the source code.
and sadly you're not the only one. same goes for @cmb, @mega , @neliel tu and few others "devs" here that have big collection of mmorpg source codes and keeping it to themselves.
really sad..
sharing it with none.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score

and give up YEARS of working on one game to release it to public and garbages popping up in every secounds like happend with Warz?
i hope no AAA src goes to public anywhere. this community dont even deserve it, where is 99% of users are greed moneywhore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

already topic about this game has been made. I give you link to download full vmware image from this post.
Video Tutorial:

do i have to put my wan ip as 192.168.1.130? cuz i tried everything and i can't log in using secureCRT... and when i am pinging the ip it says "Destination host unreachable" . and if i put my laptop ip as 192.168.1.130 then it says "The remote system refused the connection."
"
Can u help me ? can u give me a skype id if you have the time?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

do i have to put my wan ip as 192.168.1.130? cuz i tried everything and i can't log in using secureCRT... and when i am pinging the ip it says "Destination host unreachable" . and if i put my laptop ip as 192.168.1.130 then it says "The remote system refused the connection."
"
Can u help me ? can u give me a skype id if you have the time?
When you install VMWare. They will create the virtual network card for you!
If you want to set ip on windows side as 192.168.1.130 let do it with VMNet 1(Host Only).

Don't touch to your Local Area Network card.
4XkvDCI - Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf) - RaGEZONE Forums

Setting up the vmnet1 like this for virtual machine network setting.

LxrhCEG - Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf) - RaGEZONE Forums

Config ip for virtual machine if you know how to change ip address on linux.

Give me your skype id I will add you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

what am i doing wrong? :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

you have to put 130 at the beginning of ip :D:

for now I can throw everything correctly but I still can not connect the game to the server.:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it was a bug from vmware, had to reinstall, now is working

Anyone can make a guide on how to translate this? We can fully translate this only from unity? do we need to translate some file on serverside too? any tips or guides?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When you install VMWare. They will create the virtual network card for you!
If you want to set ip on windows side as 192.168.1.130 let do it with VMNet 1(Host Only).

Don't touch to your Local Area Network card.
4XkvDCI - Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf) - RaGEZONE Forums

Setting up the vmnet1 like this for virtual machine network setting.

LxrhCEG - Albatron Mobile full(source client + server + sf) - RaGEZONE Forums

Config ip for virtual machine if you know how to change ip address on linux.

Give me your skype id I will add you.

Hi bro can you help me setup this in my dedicated server i download the server file in my dedicated.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello guys i have question, My ip is static how i config it on vmware? sorry for noob question. thank you :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

WooTheFck This is not the ip of your computer that must be changed but that of the vm 192.168.1.130

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

has anyone managed to compile this? i am getting an error about unwrapCL.exe when i want to import the project in unity 5.4.2f2 and from what i read on forums, it is not fixed until unity2017 versions...

Back