Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AQW 1.0 Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is ../Scripts/mysql_connector.php
error

Warning: include(../Scripts/mysql_connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../Scripts/mysql_connector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 2

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 3
Query failed with error: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
zake100 You didn't changed file asp.conf in XAMMP apache/config/extras !
You must have XAMPP in order to have asp connector.

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
the only issue i have is the loader doesnt work, or if i get tothe login i get server authentication info and it never loads.im also trying to get this done on ubuntu linux but linux xampp doesnt have asp.conf

to solve this issue

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 3
Query failed with error: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

manage users
username - ODBC
host - localhost
no passwords

edit: i combined my old stuff with the new stuff and im stuck at joining lobby?

User Connection (1355) - Sent lobby: omnija
User Connection (1355) - Logged In : omnija
User Connection (1355) - Sent version to: 192.168.0.198
Server - Client connected: /192.168.0.198:1355
User Connection (1354) - Sent policy to: 192.168.0.198
Server - Client connected: /192.168.0.198:1354
Game Server - User removed: omnija
User Connection (1344) - Sent lobby: omnija
User Connection (1344) - Logged In : omnija
User Connection (1344) - Sent version to: 192.168.0.198
Server - Client connected: /192.168.0.198:1344
User Connection (1343) - Sent policy to: 192.168.0.198
Server - Client connected: /192.168.0.198:1343
Server - Server started (Port 5588)
Game Server - Current XP Rates: 10
Game Server - Current Gold Rates: 10
Security - Access Granted! Project DarkLiquid Online!
Server - SQL Connection started successfully
Security - Checking ownership...
Security - Initialiazed and Active
Server UI - Initialized

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
to solve this issue

manage users
username - ODBC
host - localhost
no passwords

what are you talking about? im not using linus here im on xp pro sp3 and i get that errors is not the asp.conf problems here, because how hard can you copy and paste then restart Xampp? lol

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
what are you talking about? im not using linus here im on xp pro sp3 and i get that errors is not the asp.conf problems here, because how hard can you copy and paste then restart Xampp? lol

im not testing on linux anymore, and dats how your remove the query if you dont understand how tofix those 2 lines using navicat, den you shoudln't attempt a server. and i tryed the solution he gave out and it didn't fix anything.

you need to manage user for your database and add username - ODBC and host - localhost - no password and give it all rights

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
im not testing on linux anymore, and dats how your remove the query if you dont understand how tofix those 2 lines using navicat, den you shoudln't attempt a server. and i tryed the solution he gave out and it didn't fix anything.

oh that on navicat, i thought you was talking about linux stuff lol
i did the ways the other guys told here not using Navicat make the database man. did you got into the game or still having the same error as i'm?

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

you need to manage user for your database and add username - ODBC and host - localhost - no password and give it all rights

thanks man i did that but still no go man, i get this

Warning: include(../Scripts/mysql_connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../Scripts/mysql_connector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 2
Query failed with error: No database selected:lol:

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
aww man this is complicated.my xampp has password man... still no go.. even i put password to ODBC and root as username.

do you have teamviewer?

but either way even getting those 2 errors cleared there still is 2 errors which i can't fix and the client never loads. but maybe we can figure it out together?
fixing the ODBC error fixes the registration page tho

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
hmm i don't have teamviewer man.. yeah the last two errors won't go away lol.. i think we need someone else to help with that lolol.i even changed the Ip on aqw_server but still no go haha.. i just realized it is my xampp_restart.exe is dead or something lol.. maybe the asp.conf didn't changed, but i did turn mysqld.exe and apache on and off lol..

Last edited:
凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
hmm i don't have teamviewer man.. yeah the last two errors won't go away lol.. i think we need someone else to help with that lolol.i even changed the Ip on aqw_server but still no go haha.. i just realized it is my xampp_restart.exe is dead or something lol.. maybe the asp.conf didn't changed, but i did turn mysqld.exe and apache on and off lol..

im even trying with my old website and loader which worked and yet i can't bypass the joining lobby?and i dont get any errors or anything either which is ticking me off lmao

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

aww man this is complicated.my xampp has password man... still no go.. even i put password to ODBC and root as username.

use these files, simple...upload the database, put the 2 client folders in your htdocs, edit config in both, edit server mysql and turn it on

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: include(../Scripts/mysql_connector.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in E:\WebServer\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '../Scripts/mysql_connector.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;E:\WebServer\xampp\php\PEAR') in E:\WebServer\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 2

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'ODBC'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in E:\WebServer\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 3

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in E:\WebServer\xampp\htdocs\game\default.asp on line 3

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
im even trying with my old website and loader which worked and yet i can't bypass the joining lobby?and i dont get any errors or anything either which is ticking me off lmao

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

use these files, simple...upload the database, put the 2 client folders in your htdocs, edit config in both, edit server mysql and turn it on

use these filesQ!!

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Reaction score
there working for me so u didint do soemthing right, and i got it working with only the aqworlds.com folder

Last edited:
Reaction score
can some one give picture tut ! please please :)

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

can someone give picture tut ? please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back