Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

archive of stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all i dont know if anyones intrested but i got a ftp server with archives for most of the stuff in this section if you would like access to it please dm me

please note its on a 2 connections at a time max and is on ipv6 + implicit ssl/tls

Reaction score
While it is great that you want to share such a thing, this isn't really a "release" if you want to allow people to access these files please make the FTP public, or upload everything to file hosts.

EDIT: Send me the FTP details and I can help you reupload everything to public filehosts

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its over 230gb of stuff so far and its still growing as i comb my archive only reason i am doing it like this is because no host will let me upload that much and i really dont have the time or the bw to do that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FTP access to put it on my archived it all to my site

my archives website has 3tb to space and I can add more I've been working on building an archive as well but time in the way so I would love to have the FTP

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Stuart Jones Just an FYI... IF you are hosting an FTP with direct access there are few dangers that you will run into:
(Of course you are doing anything you want i just want to point out some things)

1. Since it is direct access you'll put your machine out danger. (There are always some people who want to break things like this)

2. You will be easily reported to your ISP that you are providing public illegal stuff(There is always some idiot or pretended "paladins" in the crowd who will report your ip and make things burn just becouse they like to do stuffs like this. And lets face it: the most part the emulators are not always legal... and then there is those people who reporting you becouse they dont want you to share things like this... (EG: they want to make money from a script, and they are feeling endangered becouse you making those scripts public... and they will loose money and cannot ripoff other peoples becouse of you... there is examples in this site of the past, for example: Black Desert, Travian, Ace Online, ect ect... they will make some POS thing that will break your server) in that way; you are endangering your own IP adress... and location in real world... This site is public, so you can BET that there is some scammers, idiots and evil and greedy persons in the crowd too who are always a party pooper...

3. If you dont have industrial like internet and you put out your server full with useful stuff that will intrest MANY people, the max 2 user connection will cause that your idea of uploading and sharing will fail... either becouse your internet will be slow, *or* the people will loose intrest to stand in an endless queue to download something...(Better solution would be a torrent site...)

Think about it: the effort what you want is good, i approve it too... but direct download in this case it not so good idea. Of Course; it is your life, just telling.

Also, the link upload to public file hosts in 230 GB case will be a bad idea too... it will not work for long, becouse the people will report your links... or make the files erase from public file sharers... the only solution in larger projects/files the torrents/magnets... those are the only things that cannot be make erased, but in that case you should use a vpn too or a proxy...

There is a reason that peoples are not making public ftp's for this site stuffs... Or if they do it is just temporal... I am truly love your idea of the public FTP, i am considering that i will make a torrent collection about this somehow/sometime, but not direct access.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well on that basis i am just gonna delete it all then i wanted to give everyone a chance to get stuff that might of gone

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
well on that basis i am just gonna delete it all then i wanted to give everyone a chance to get stuff that might of gone

Well... it is your files you do with them whatever you like; and share them/delete them however you like. I think our point were not to make you delete everything XD but suit yourself if all you got summed from the advices i gave.

Your efforts are admirable! Only the method is bad. You want to make a good thing! You can share things just you need to change the methods.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A guy tries to help and everyone jumps on him.. This is why we can't have nice things. (he closed the ftp server)

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh sorry we are trying to protect his privacy and server... XD Nobody jumped on him... -.-' Just giving advices. We encouraging sharing but within reasons... Read my comment i am NOT mocking/offending him just giving reasonable advices... (I am speaking from experience. When i last made a public ftp around here, it was brute force attacked in every 20 minutes so sorry... ) also i mentioned that he should share it it is always welcome around here... he does whatever he want. if he thinks that FTP is his best option no one will stand in his way.

Someone trying to help to protect someone from harm, and here we go again... he is being offended like a sissy girl (That is his certificate not ours). I think some people cannot read and/or understanding some basic sentencences... All we was said that he can share things more securely. thats all. it is HIS intrest. not ours.

We are trying to help and we are the bad guys... you know what? I dont care. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
indeed flyer that was the reason why i said to dm me for info/access i was not gonna just post my damn ip address

you really think that conceited??

only person here who blew up the chances of others getting this stuff is you not because you offended me, lol you could not even if you tried

becaause you made a huge mad deal out of something that was intended to be a quick and easy way for people to refetch stuff they might had missed

also made it in to o a very big torrent file on all public trackers but im not gonna bother publishing that now either because calling people names or digging them out for what ever reason like that last comment

makes me loose faith in all of you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey man please don't lose faith in this all we're trying does a few bad apples but don't base that on everybody. I too have to deal with criticism for a while these people. and all I do is try to help people.

if the ftp is up I would like access to it if not it's okay. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. and I hope you have a great day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the guy speaks like i am some kinda dumb fcuk i knew from the moment i posted this the risks involved in doing it .
that is the reason why i said the server was IMPLICIT SSL
for one for 2 its on a ipv6 ip thats not a big deal sure but it sure changes fast...
and 3 if u want to attack me or my isp for setting up such stuff here then so be it honestly knock ya self out

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
indeed flyer that was the reason why i said to dm me for info/access i was not gonna just post my damn ip address you really think that conceited??

As i said i was just mad a warn... nothing personal

Honestly i dont know you and i dont know what do you do in the background i was just wanted to be nice and warn you from some things you MIGHT not know. (As i said i do not know you.) I dont think this is an offence... It is only you who gets offended in a litttle thing, and making a big deal of it... no one said that you are dumb or anything.

only person here who blew up the chances of others getting this stuff is you not because you offended me, lol you could not even if you tried

I am relieved. I can sleep now.
becaause you made a huge mad deal out of something that was intended to be a quick and easy way for people to refetch stuff they might had missed

I did but i wont explain again myself read back. I did read what you wrote to me, i dont think it should be a big fusss. you do whatever you want i dont care i just wanted to be nice and caring but suit yourself.

also made it in to o a very big torrent file on all public trackers but im not gonna bother publishing that now either because calling people names or digging them out for what ever reason like that last comment makes me loose faith in all of you

You don't think that is fuss makes me loose faith in the others too around here for me for reactions like this!???

the guy speaks like i am some kinda dumb fcuk i knew from the moment i posted this the risks involved in doing it . that is the reason why i said the server was IMPLICIT SSL
AAAnd tell me what can i conclude about your reaction?!?! i was polite i guess...
The information is not just for you it is anyone else who does read this also. And therefor i never said and wanted to be partonising with you but as i said i did not know you. And this info is useful not just you anyone else...

if u want to attack me or my isp for setting up such stuff here then so be it honestly knock ya self out and be warned you might see my true form

Ok i think you are paranoid now... but whatever. I make repacks around here for some times now i know how hard to share something for secure.. I dont get peoples... sorry that i bothered your higness royality...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i aint above you stop talking like some kinda Special person honestly???

you come steaming in here telling me this and that without even understanding i knew the risks involved in to make ya self look like some kinda white knight i get it honestly do

but i have been here a long assed time(internet) i knew/know of the risks and dangers involved i honestly dont need people to reiterate it every five mins to me

i took every precaution i could to make the server possible for you

you know what f it

ftp : // imnot.dns.army
port 21 implicit ssl
username rage
/GameServer
folder go forth and get as much as u can as fast as you can because its got 48 more hours

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Geez. Ok man i am sorry if anyway i offended you (or... since i can't offend you... you did seem that upsetting or what in any ways...) and thanks for your efforts to sharing...

Are we in peace then?

Back