Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arma Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Re-Release]Arma Source Code

Hi,
Anyone know how to compile this source code?

Thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: [Re-Release]Arma Source Code

Thank you for this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone send me a new link? I know it is old but maybe someone can reupload it / send me a mirror. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
reupload pls.
My older hard-drive with this source is dead :(

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i am sorry it been deleted from my drive by my mistake , if anybody make us a favor and put it a mirror.

i just want to notify something its not belong ot this topic but something i want to say
recently all RageZone community ask me for mirror backup files i think i doing my job very well i help peoples requesting while other joking on those peoples becuse i seen this topic goes a lot request to reupload many opend topic becuse my drive no longer include it and its make me very angry that i need to help other if that is the slogen of the forum "sharing is caring" is no longer in effect baby not me and not the rest.
so that over no longer sharing is caring , at last in my side i doing backup each rare files drop to ragezone , but i will never reupload it again as i used to do peoples with react dont bother someone else will, if so where is your one , thier is more then 5 topic with that request -.-"

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I've been looking for this for the past few days too for a project, but it seems pretty rare. Found it on a couple Chinese forums for like 10 dollars but they don't accept bitcoin or paypal unfortunately.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have some Arma_src.rar in my backups that was shared by Yuri-BR here on ragezone some while ago. it's about 7gb - dont't know if it is the one that was shared in this thread. i can share it but will take time because my upload connection is very slow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have some Arma_src.rar in my backups that was shared by Yuri-BR here on ragezone some while ago. it's about 7gb - dont't know if it is the one that was shared in this thread. i can share it but will take time because my upload connection is very slow.

Yeah that's the correct one for sure. Try uploading it if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back