Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Arma Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeaaaa... I don't see that happened

Releaving to know, that it is not just up to you... ;) I ment to *any* other people who is not standing in front of the free information flowing...

i have some Arma_src.rar in my backups that was shared by Yuri-BR here on ragezone some while ago. it's about 7gb - dont't know if it is the one that was shared in this thread. i can share it but will take time because my upload connection is very slow.

If you make an upload i can make mirrors.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can share only source, without 3dparty. (DXSDK and etc)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The source code is 7GB unless you want to go around for a week downloading every third party library to get the code to compile properly so you can test things.
So just upload the original 7GB .rar from Yuri-BR

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i know its will come xd, whatever i did full backup

OH! thanks for reminding me. I forgot to renew the thread links, i just removed becouse i had to split up the files. Cheers. GOD I hate gloaters. (Despite that :someone: is reported the link, it will never disappear...)

New onion link:

Also new mega:
Password: Yuri-BR

Short term expirity link:

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not to offend you, but how about refraining the sentence with punctuations and other stuffs... like comma, and the others (for example: some better word order, and sentence structure...) because i dont fully understand what so you want to say... :\ (I am really not trolling, i am just curious)

especially about this part:
i think like you the rest delete...

a bit of help?

Last edited:
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
i mean , there other members that post a a mirror of files and 5 minutes later deleted it
and as i saw your post saied deleted , well i think you may the same as they are but i mistake ,
anyway thanks for the reupload.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh i see, well, these type of archives is just like this; ragezone is a too public place to share theese kind of files alone here... Sadfully i cannot guarantee - and no one here can actually - that preserve theese archives here on ragezone... so download while it lasts... there are links that will expire by themselves and others will be deleted/relocated ect... sometimes the people on the internet is like the bottom of the oceans... full of wrecks... and causes much problems here with hidden agenda or intrests... so.. thats it. So, backup people, backup! The best solution would be some DHT torrents... or something.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i know, i mean that i think that i have an backup on my harddrive but not sure, have to check when i'm back home ;)

Did you end up finding it on your drive? looking for a copy of the sources myself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
found it. but as of the size, upload will take a lot of time. proof attached.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
What a stupid coincidence I check the microsoft drive for personal project i did in the past and there is a copy that ready to download so its kind of funny
so it's the original archive what Yuri posted this is a image direct from my pc

3123 - Arma Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back