Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ATC Raycrash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>to sir DeltaNU

oh ok.. how do you start them manually? :D:

when i am using the NTServCtrld.exe and start the services it just says running.. in the task manager i can see them running but dont know if i am connecting or not..

is the config.ini the only file that has to be edited in the client? :D:

and what is the serverwindon.exe that you mentioned that it is rcmainserver? :D:

can i see your config.ini in client and raycrash.ini raycrashmain.ini, and config.ini in billing service? thanks again! :D:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>to sir DeltaNU

oh ok.. how do you start them manually? :D:

when i am using the NTServCtrld.exe and start the services it just says running.. in the task manager i can see them running but dont know if i am connecting or not..

is the config.ini the only file that has to be edited in the client? :D:

and what is the serverwindon.exe that you mentioned that it is rcmainserver? :D:

can i see your config.ini in client and raycrash.ini raycrashmain.ini, and config.ini in billing service? thanks again! :D:

DUDE just click the services individually !

1st.Raycrash WatchServer - watch.exe
2nd.Raycrash Server - MsgServerWindow.exe
3rd.Raycrash Main - ServerWindow.exe
4th.Raycrash Rank - rank_server_window.exe
5th.Billing Service - billing.exe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sir DeltaNU

Oh thank you again sir i thought there was some other way :rolleyes:

got it running at last :thumbup: but looks like we have the same problem :O:

looks like we need 2 pc's? :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@sir DeltaNU

Oh thank you again sir i thought there was some other way :rolleyes:

got it running at last :thumbup: but looks like we have the same problem :O:

looks like we need 2 pc's? :D:

use local ip in you client so u will connect to ur server in just 1 pc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all of my ip's in the configs are 127.0.0.1 is this correct? :D: i can get through the login window now onto some loading screen and then says connection lost.. much like your problem now sir.. :/:

do you have any new findings sir? :D:

hmm just wondering why in that loading screen it is so slow before showing that connection lost message.. :/:

really appreciate your time for replying sir thank you very much! :D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all of my ip's in the configs are 127.0.0.1 is this correct? :D: i can get through the login window now onto some loading screen and then says connection lost.. much like your problem now sir.. :/:

do you have any new findings sir? :D:

hmm just wondering why in that loading screen it is so slow before showing that connection lost message.. :/:

really appreciate your time for replying sir thank you very much! :D:

yow yow yow

the server files worked perfectly in my friends PC

i think the problem is in my system

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have sql 2005 and I love mech games period! so after days of searching I found a tutorial to set up ATC Raycrash with SQL 2005 w/pics ..... I used google to translate but here it is ...hope this helps

normal site: [ame="http://forum.clbgamesvn.com/showthread.php?t=41783"][SHARE] ATC Raycrash - | Câu Lạc Bộ Games & IT |[/ame]

:thumbup::D::thumbup::w00t:

looks like we all missed adding the billing server ip address to the database...well atleast i did?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have sql 2005 and I love mech games period! so after days of searching I found a tutorial to set up ATC Raycrash with SQL 2005 w/pics ..... I used google to translate but here it is ...hope this helps

normal site:

:thumbup::D::thumbup::w00t:

looks like we all missed adding the billing server ip address to the database...well atleast i did?

thanks for sharing this! hmm it works in win xp but not in win 7 :*: in win7 just opening atc.exe almost takes a minute or so.. moreover on the loading screen after entering the user & pass.. before even finishing the load time i get the time out message and then the connection lost message.. why why why.. delilah.. :laugh:

In xp there was no problem.. at last got through the character creation screen.. but just as our expert testers said it does not go to any match or even the tutorial.. no robot whatsoever.. also when entering the item shop it crashes :(: hmm.. is this still missing some DB files or somthing still needs to be configured? and does anyone know where the channel settings can be found in the DB?

@sir DeltaNU

did you manage to get over the match in your friend's pc? and does it work on your pc now? :D:

i hope sir Aqua and sir Keith have new infos to share :D:

thank you all for the time! :laugh:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
please suggest . Billing.exe can't run. see log
[09:23:29]Start Log!
[09:23:29]SetCheckTime :
[09:23:29]10
[09:23:29]SetCheckNewLog Time :
[09:23:29]60
[09:23:29]UserInfo login 0set err
[09:23:29]UPDATE Person_UserInfo SET login=0 WHERE login=1
[09:23:29]Initialize Application Err
[09:23:29]start server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for sharing this! hmm it works in win xp but not in win 7 :*: in win7 just opening atc.exe almost takes a minute or so.. moreover on the loading screen after entering the user & pass.. before even finishing the load time i get the time out message and then the connection lost message.. why why why.. delilah.. :laugh:

In xp there was no problem.. at last got through the character creation screen.. but just as our expert testers said it does not go to any match or even the tutorial.. no robot whatsoever.. also when entering the item shop it crashes :(: hmm.. is this still missing some DB files or somthing still needs to be configured? and does anyone know where the channel settings can be found in the DB?

@sir DeltaNU

did you manage to get over the match in your friend's pc? and does it work on your pc now? :D:

i hope sir Aqua and sir Keith have new infos to share :D:

thank you all for the time! :laugh:

my bad late reply
my NET was gone for 6 days
--
yeah dude its working good in my friends PC
it can create char and enter a match

the same INI files the same procedures i made with my pc
but not the same outcome

凸(ಠ益ಠ)凸
Loyal Member
Reaction score
theres no db in anyof the files??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yoooooooooooooooow! IAM BACK FOR MORE RAYCRASHHHHHH SPAAMMIING!

ok guys ! Just wait!

I got the server running last few months!

I will try to remember all how did i make it run ! lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haa Brazilian so it's where you post and serves to create?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look I have this game more when I enter it, it does not enter digit long password and enter no more no of any error. could someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
erro help

aqualung - ATC Raycrash - RaGEZONE Forums

aqualung - ATC Raycrash - RaGEZONE Forums

create the account, it only comes into play which has no speech. how can I try to create the site?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back