Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Atlas (Ark clone MMO) dedicated server with Gridmanager and extras

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

this is a complete pack to create dedicated Servershards for the new Atlas MMO.
It includes the Gridmanager to create as many islands you like.
Dont forget, original Serverclusters are 16x16 servers, so i cant say how many shards you can open on one single machine. You have to test yourself. With that Gridmanager you could theoretically create the whole cluster on one machine.

Also included are the Prerequisites you need to start the server itself.

I included two batch files, one to update the Server with Steamcmd (included) and one to start the server itself. You need to setup IP and passwordstuff in that starterbatch.

Have fun :):

Downloadlink for Pack:
Password: ragezone

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this come with client?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Client is not free and its forbidden to post cracks here. You can buy on steam (or google igg Atlas :wink:)
Well its a bit stretching... So does battlefield, sto, and wow, hellgate london and more and more others is not free yet all is here.... XD

cats addicted
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well its a bit stretching... So does battlefield, sto, and wow, hellgate london and more and more others is not free yet all is here.... XD

Most of those games you can download the client for free and only pay to play online. Here you have to buy the game itself.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Most. But not all. in fact lots of them :)(Eg: Black desert, and Travian not even downloadable in theory, also DayZ... and i could go on.)

But hey, Ye' it is not a warez forum. But there are a lots of non free content here.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For make this work,you also need to do port forwarding and have white ip.Without this you cant connect to. I just hope they make lan and wan sub same way like it was in ark.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
video tuto ---->
client Atlas v5.91 x64​ download ------->

Back