Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle of the Immortals Server Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im with j3zz on this one, thats why i dont share poop with you guys anymore... I got further on epvp in an hour than on here in in 3 months! The ragezone community is going down, its a place for whining not sharing and helping, im sure if i ask clear enough on stackoverflow id have it set up by tonight! Wake up guys!

I didn't wish to write more off topic here, but i feel like i can't resist doing so.
How much could you have possibly shared with only 10 posts ? Instead of turning this thread into something ugly, then GTFO if you don't like ragezone, and you don't care a poop about it. RZ is a descent community, compared to epvp.We all know how people treat one another on epvp and only the hardcore leecher stay in that community. ( Just had a look there, and the most used answer to someone who needed help on epvp was : Use your brain ) Yeah right, that's helping a lot people i figure :)

So in the future, put this kind of posts in the propper section for it.

regards
rogan12

#request clean up !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didn't wish to write more off topic here, but i feel like i can't resist doing so.
How much could you have possibly shared with only 10 posts ? Instead of turning this thread into something ugly, then GTFO if you don't like ragezone, and you don't care a poop about it. RZ is a descent community, compared to epvp.We all know how people treat one another on epvp and only the hardcore leecher stay in that community. ( Just had a look there, and the most used answer to someone who needed help on epvp was : Use your brain ) Yeah right, that's helping a lot people i figure :)

So in the future, put this kind of posts in the propper section for it.

regards
rogan12

#request clean up !

I'm not new here dude, in fact couple years ago I was in some MuOnline dev team, check my archive post, there is somewhere our release here, still ... So don't tell me about leeching ok ? This is one thing, second thing is to work together for running this server files not to flame each other for releasing files and this is exactly 3/4 what this topic is about right now ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the account is test
Password 123
more to the log does not show the Realm

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guessing logsrv loads the realms. Still can't figure out how to boot it, tho.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOGSRV is a standard Log Server to log all things going in / out the server. Realms are loaded through Game Server / Gate Server together.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this error could help me resolve this error?

"GameDBClient::connect to gamedb failed!"

"first of all what is the appropriate version for this emulator?'

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to boot the realms yet? GameServer and GateServer running, but no realms booted..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LeRaz0r as i said over there open up line.pdb with a hex editor

Reaction score
hahaaa:X:X:X:X:X
Untitled-1 - Battle of the Immortals Server Files! - RaGEZONE Forums

What means? Means server is online or not?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
doesnt work..i created an mysql db but seems to say db conecting failed :) ..fail..something is missing for sure..i cant make mssql db bcz the sql files are for mysql not mssql.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server launched and into game came =)

Для русских: поставлю сервак за 1к рублей

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back