Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle Of Immortals server files and private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would still expect people that are in the possession of the files to release the pre-expansion Version of the Server. Honestly, the Expansion just made the game worse, and don't get me started on Woi. (Yeah, they've got Woi servers now too)

Quite frankly, the Pre-Expansion version of BOI was the best version, and it's a pity there's not a single server out there now that uses that Version. They've all upgraded to the Expansion version (Summoner Class).

Pity.

Edit:

Here's something that came out a few months ago, some guy claiming to have the files. Naturally, they weren't legit, as he was just trying to get roughly $2000 for the Files. Just fun to share.

Code:
http://imageshack.us/f/705/loginpaneln.jpg
http://imageshack.us/f/192/gameconsole.jpg
http://imageshack.us/f/855/logviewfromconsole.jpg

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If a game is popular, then nobody is sharing any server files. Beholders of those files want money ... of course.
If the game then becomes deserted, then those people can't make any money with it, and eventually release the files.
On the other hand we have seen, that we get the " leftovers " old files, that aren't of any use for those people anymore, while private servers move on to a new version.
It's all about money, and not the very reason why to make a private server. Real free to play .

So my advise to all people who want files for any game that has private server files, but only for sale, or only meant to run from one server alone, and with the only aspect in mind to produce money, is :

Don't ever play on those servers, don't ask or beg for those files. Pretend to not even care about the game itself. Then eventually if players abandon those moneymaking people, they realize, they have not reached their goal. And then either they delete the files, or by chance they find their way on the internet.

regards
rogan12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Battle of the Immortals server files would never be released simply based on the fact is a Private Server does not do well... it'll go just down and another one to takes it's place it's simple as that. As with Perfect World, it's not as popular or even "fun" as it used to be back in the days. If anything I don't see BOI or any other versions that may come out to be released for quite sometime or even never.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from, rogan12, but like you said, older versions of the Server are rendered useless for them. So I don't quite see why they wouldn't release it. The old Version is the only Good version of the game as of today, and taking that into consideration they're practically begging for people to quit the game after upgrading to the expansion. Many people dislike it, yet they don't care. It's one singluar Administrator who's running all these Private Servers (Save for like CZ) and is gaining thousands and thousands of dollars each week, if not each day. Which, of course, is a good bussiness for him. Yet, with those old files rendered useless, and no current server is using those files, there's no reason not to release them.

And I also understand what you mean with hosting a PRivate server is to gain money, but some people could beg to differ. I would personally purchase a monthly host for the server and keep it up for free. Just because I have passion for the game, it's one of the best games I've ever played, and most enjoyable. Granted, in the past it's all been about Donations and how much monthly salary you get from your job, but having a server where you simply cannot donate, is what some people are eager to see.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, and I'm not saying I agree with you, I'm just pouring my personal opinions out in the open. I hope that one day these files will be released, and a free-server to arise.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from, rogan12, but like you said, older versions of the Server are rendered useless for them. So I don't quite see why they wouldn't release it. The old Version is the only Good version of the game as of today, and taking that into consideration they're practically begging for people to quit the game after upgrading to the expansion. Many people dislike it, yet they don't care. It's one singluar Administrator who's running all these Private Servers (Save for like CZ) and is gaining thousands and thousands of dollars each week, if not each day. Which, of course, is a good bussiness for him. Yet, with those old files rendered useless, and no current server is using those files, there's no reason not to release them.

And I also understand what you mean with hosting a PRivate server is to gain money, but some people could beg to differ. I would personally purchase a monthly host for the server and keep it up for free. Just because I have passion for the game, it's one of the best games I've ever played, and most enjoyable. Granted, in the past it's all been about Donations and how much monthly salary you get from your job, but having a server where you simply cannot donate, is what some people are eager to see.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, and I'm not saying I agree with you, I'm just pouring my personal opinions out in the open. I hope that one day these files will be released, and a free-server to arise.

I agree with you on some points, in my personal view I think servers should both support the Vote for Cubi/Zen and Donation system, so that you can gain the free cash shop money, but still support the server. They mark donations as "donations" but in reality they aren't they're for capital/personal gain mostly while a small amount actually goes into the server.

Not to advertise, but I'm working on BOI / WOI right now and need a team to help me and stuff if your interested LeRazor.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm definitely interested, just hook me up with a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back