Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle Of Immortals server files and private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well maybe its hidden but i see files but none are BoI even if we couldn't downlaod

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
aren't there restrictions to what annon's can/cannot see? i mean we can obviously see the clients since they're harmless, just as downloading it from their website. tho, the files could be restricted to admins only.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can log in, see and download stuff from there easily without any username/password asking. just press ftp:// in front of the address. However, I don't see any boi files in there. And btw, the second link is not working.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can see exactly what we can see, you don't have to write just the IP address. i believe the files are restricted (as in hidden) to Admin access only, hence why we cannot see them anymore, because the FTP server owners changed the logins. only hope now is someone either hacks it again or shares the server files that were downloaded.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They've protected their servers.

HTTP AND FTP are linked to 2 different folders.

If you could get trough http the link to any ftp folder,then you were able to exploit the poop out of it.

Ofcourse, only with upload rights.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i found out that that boi war sells the server files as the support dude was talking about it ingame gonna try to get ahold of him 2marrow and c how much we talking if i can afford it there maybe a release here on rage in a few days

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i found out that that boi war sells the server files as the support dude was talking about it ingame gonna try to get ahold of him 2marrow and c how much we talking if i can afford it there maybe a release here on rage in a few days

Get the price please, Im intresseted in it too.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lol they don't even ban people on boiwar someone find some hacks ;p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really don't care about private servers :D All I want is to get those server files. Also I don't want them for setting up another private server, just wanna have some fun with exploring this stuff :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you find out the price, I'm willing to buy the files alone/with someone. Just pm me :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just get on the boiwar forums and talk to the support guy he will tell u how much just dont say nething about putting files on ragezone or nething like tht cuz then they wont sell them

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the files won't be cheap im sure, they will probably cost at least $3k upwards of 5k

3-5k$ is nothing, there are plenty of people who will pony up over 10k$ to get the files.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah right ^ lol

The game is boring anyways i wouldn't pay more then $10 but then again i wouldn't pay $10 so

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously.
50k$?
Where are you thinking guys?

500€ for virtual poop is enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seriously.
50k$?
Where are you thinking guys?

500€ for virtual poop is enough.

Yes, because games like these are cash shop based to the extreme. You will make back your money and then some, it's just the initial investment of getting the files.

BoiWar now has made close to 100k$ at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back