Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Battle Of Immortals server files and private server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The owner of the files is doing same thing that happened with Genesis PW files.. He/she is distributing them out to different owners of different language private server communities for BOI. Ultimately the owner of file will get most of the profit from all of the servers, and since each server has a completely different player base (language wise), there is a lot of income coming in to the owner of the files..

Pretty BS if you ask me.

If this is the case, its pretty smart to me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Read all your comments, thank you. Its not a personal agenda that i dont want to share the files but more that i dont want the game destroyed because i like it. I would like to see it improved and done better. That is why i posted on the site in the first place and offered access to the files when i have them to people willing to help me build on the the game and make it better. Give the community something to be proud of not just files that will destroy everything.

Lol. Only reason i said that is because instead of help i was offered negativity and the guys on "e*v*" are mostly anxious to help, i didnt ask there though been to busy working on other things.

No one is un-hackable thats how this world work, for every person creating security there is someone willing to make them look foolish (like a noob). And i know they check these sites, but i know a lot more about them and how they operate then you think.

So getting you guys up to speed:
1. Thanks and no thanks to ViPer and his hack team i have lost some of my files.
- Thank you for trying to hack me and leaving your files on the server, i had some problems figuring out that algorithm and yours seem to be doing the trick.

2. Unfortunately due to reasons i cant disclose right now it is impossible to work on this full-time, but certain times and days is the only time i can.

3. I brought in a friend of mine to help with some of the coding to obtain what we need and things seem to be running smoothly so far.

4. It has slowed down a bit because of the announcing of the update, so im not sure if we should keep going or wait for the update?

After some more testing we will see what the outcome will be and i will update you guys again.

Thanks to those that gave me some insights and tips.

To extend: PWE has no in-house developers everything comes from the original guys in Asia.

Theory: I dont think the private servers are private actually, since we all know PWE's greed for money i think this is one of their own schemes they are running since all the private servers has some payment system involved.

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Read all your comments, thank you. Its not a personal agenda that i dont want to share the files but more that i dont want the game destroyed because i like it. I would like to see it improved and done better. That is why i posted on the site in the first place and offered access to the files when i have them to people willing to help me build on the the game and make it better. Give the community something to be proud of not just files that will destroy everything.

Lol. Only reason i said that is because instead of help i was offered negativity and the guys on "e*v*" are mostly anxious to help, i didnt ask there though been to busy working on other things.

No one is un-hackable thats how this world work, for every person creating security there is someone willing to make them look foolish (like a noob). And i know they check these sites, but i know a lot more about them and how they operate then you think.

So getting you guys up to speed:
1. Thanks and no thanks to ViPer and his hack team i have lost some of my files.
- Thank you for trying to hack me and leaving your files on the server, i had some problems figuring out that algorithm and yours seem to be doing the trick.

2. Unfortunately due to reasons i cant disclose right now it is impossible to work on this full-time, but certain times and days is the only time i can.

3. I brought in a friend of mine to help with some of the coding to obtain what we need and things seem to be running smoothly so far.

4. It has slowed down a bit because of the announcing of the update, so im not sure if we should keep going or wait for the update?

After some more testing we will see what the outcome will be and i will update you guys again.

Thanks to those that gave me some insights and tips.

To extend: PWE has no in-house developers everything comes from the original guys in Asia.

Theory: I dont think the private servers are private actually, since we all know PWE's greed for money i think this is one of their own schemes they are running since all the private servers has some payment system involved.

you truly know absolutely nothing, so i suggest you stop while you are ahead

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The only possibilites of human having this files are
BOIWAR,BOIGENESIS,BOIGERMANY,Warv0x.

Now dont rq here , only a pro can leak this poop.

Chipsey

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you truly know absolutely nothing, so i suggest you stop while you are ahead

And if you know so much lets see you do this! At least im ahead and far ahead of you!

share and be a hero or gtfo, if you really have those files wich i doubt.

Fu*k you! I share what i want when i want and how i want!!! I asked for help not your stupid noob answer.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's really quite simple.

Scenario # 1:
- Guy says he got the files
- Guy can't prove it
- Guy's full of poop.

Scenario # 2:
- Guy says he got the files
- Guy provides several types of evidence
- Guy's legit.

For the past two years, it's been scenario numero #1. And I don't see that changing much at all. The only person I would personally trust to be even remotely close to these files, would be uebari and that W0lf guy.

So ultimately, there's no point whatsoever in you guys arguing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The only possibilites of human having this files are
BOIWAR,BOIGENESIS,BOIGERMANY,Warv0x.

Now dont rq here , only a pro can leak this poop.

Chipsey

you do know that boiwar/boigenesis/boigermany are the same people right? lmao

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you do know that boiwar/boigenesis/boigermany are the same people right? lmao

Yes ofc i do but still they arent in same name and thats why i mentioned that :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
30 march - new update announced on BOI official. Place ur bet guys that PS going to have same one ^^ This could made some thing more clear at least for me.

Srsly noone want to hack their servers, get and those files for community just having fun ? Since there's some kind of proof on EPvP that those servers are ran by same ppl - making a loadz of money :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Want server Files? Simple pay for it.. no way to get the files if you wait for Release well you are Dreaming dude.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have these files and WOI files they are a mix of Windows and Linux due to the changes between the engines when PWE bought it.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't no, just informing not just those people have them. I may sell them in the future maybe after my server is out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The files are simply in the wrong hands, overall. None of the current servers that are being hosted are hosted by people that give a duck about the game. In order to hold a proper Private Server up and running you at least need to have passion for the game itself, the way it works and all it has to offer. What exactly have these server's provided their players, or "customers" if you will, that is anything remotely close to being beneficial or enjoyable ?

They don't care enough to bring the developing of the game to a whole new level, thus, their servers grow boring and eventually people will simply wound up quitting, which has been a proven fact the past few months.

Additionally, considering BOIGenesis got the new Files after the update, it's safe to assume that there's simply a leak from PWE, and regardless whatever anyone says, I believe that's the case. Why? Because I believe that a multi-gaming company such as PWE wouldn't be stupid enough not to upgrade their security after being hacked in the past (FW, RH, PWI, etc..). And needless to say, they do have the money to do so.

It's sad to see people selfish enough to not release the files. It could be a great addition to the developing section of RagZone and aboveall give the chance to host a server for the people whom actually have a passion for the game's features, and whom cares enough to expand it on their own terms.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think it's stupid that everyone that have these files are abusing these files for profit..so lame

Why release something that only gets leeched and doesn't create a community? 99% of the people downloading games in this server are leeching for profit and won't share a thing your one of them.....

The files are simply in the wrong hands, overall. None of the current servers that are being hosted are hosted by people that give a duck about the game. In order to hold a proper Private Server up and running you at least need to have passion for the game itself, the way it works and all it has to offer. What exactly have these server's provided their players, or "customers" if you will, that is anything remotely close to being beneficial or enjoyable ?

They don't care enough to bring the developing of the game to a whole new level, thus, their servers grow boring and eventually people will simply wound up quitting, which has been a proven fact the past few months.

Additionally, considering BOIGenesis got the new Files after the update, it's safe to assume that there's simply a leak from PWE, and regardless whatever anyone says, I believe that's the case. Why? Because I believe that a multi-gaming company such as PWE wouldn't be stupid enough not to upgrade their security after being hacked in the past (FW, RH, PWI, etc..). And needless to say, they do have the money to do so.

It's sad to see people selfish enough to not release the files. It could be a great addition to the developing section of RagZone and aboveall give the chance to host a server for the people whom actually have a passion for the game's features, and whom cares enough to expand it on their own terms.

I can develop any game so I can bring the development of a game to a new level by myself I don't help for that thanks :)

Also would you share the files?
Nope :)

Enjoy

Reaction score
meeeh il have a look on my HDD,i think i had these file's but didnt do anything with them since i didnt like the game at all..
Will edit this post if i found them.

P.S an admin is hosting all these private server's,He said "Sue me and i will releas the server files in to public" funny aint it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Edit

To bad guys thought it was Battle of the immortals but no its something els als with Of the immortals LOL

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Why release something that only gets leeched and doesn't create a community? 99% of the people downloading games in this server are leeching for profit and won't share a thing your one of them.....

I can develop any game so I can bring the development of a game to a new level by myself I don't help for that thanks :)

Also would you share the files?
Nope :)

Enjoy

Not every person is like that it's unfortunate that it does happen but sometimes people just like to run servers for people to enjoy or to learn how to or to develop servers further.

anyways the current servers are all ran by one same person earning who knows how much money i'm pretty sure a pretty large number and focuses nothing but profit..

meeeh il have a look on my HDD,i think i had these file's but didnt do anything with them since i didnt like the game at all..
Will edit this post if i found them.

P.S an admin is host all these private server's,He said "Sue me and i will releas the server files in to public" funny aint it?

lol if you do release them then those greedy servers can die out and bring is decent servers who are not all based on profit only.

EDIT: I myself would like to see a fast pvp server ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back