Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Biosfear Emu By Aidamina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Biosfear/Laghaim Emu

codebase
forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
Alot of people have been looking for a biosfear(laghaim/Savage Eden) server for a long time now so there should be a bit of interest.
I'll try an get finito to help you out since he was looking for something to do =)

Crash

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I i can count on enough support i'm gonna put a lot of time in it, but im not foolish enough to take this task on my own.

Things i need:
Ppl who can analyse the game its protocol.
Ppl with experience in emu architecture.
Ppl that will document all the items in game and try to find id's with it.
Ppl that gather data from the actual game (dmg's hp stuff like that)
Basic webhosting
a forum ( private )
time :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
example:
stripped from ethereal: (only the data part of packet)

HEX:
72 77 70 81 6e 74 87 78 82 83 2f 83 74 82 83 40 41 42 19

HEX2INT:
114 119 112 129 110 116 135 120 130 131 47 131 116 130 131 73 65 66 25

HEX2CHAR:
rwp.nt.x../.t..@AB.

nothing clear yet, but now i shift the ascii value - 15 so the first value 114-15 becomes 99 etc etc.

This will lead 2:
char_exist test123

and the last byte the 19 is used as an unused endbyte
this is the packet the client sends to the server to request if charname is allraidy taken.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if they intended the ascii shift as protection they are even bigger noobs then i am :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was bored lastnight so thought ill have a quick look saved some stuff into a txt document enjoy.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah we need 2 fix that. I need some help making the client connect to my custom server, i tried route.exe (didnt work) and i tried to hex it ( couldnt find location ) maybe some1 wanna give a hand

By the way we are using Savage Eden Client for now

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe some1 can set up a small site with forum ( i got a paying vBulletin account ask when you need it ) All the help is appreciated and will be rewarded with GM positions or special weapons as you please.

SGD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aidamina you should be able to edit the ip in tsearch, ill re download it and check it out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well the ip and servername are stored in svrlist.dta but it seems to be encrypted in some way, anyways i need some help on it!

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i modified the svrlist.dta file, now i can connect with the client to the server.
Now its time to build a login server

Any1 wanna help?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i guess i could post a little update:
I build a server it gets the packages and the login packages are no problem, but when i enter the game 4 packets are send:

encrypt_add 11114508
encrypt_multi 11119184
encrypt_password 11138747
encrypt_key 11119555

after those 4 packets all the packets are encrypted.
My questions:

Is any1 familiar with this 4 packets/functions?
Does any1 recognise them from another game?
Do you think you know what type of encryptions we are dealing with?

I could really use the help ty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well,

The problem is that i cant decrypt the packages. It doesnt use a very advance encryption. But i'm not expert in it. I would like to get some help on that. If i won't get any support on that department i guess the project is dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I actually have a better file for you to work with, I did a lot of Biosfear hacking long ago so here you are...

This is a list of all the stuff I dug out from the game...

S> = Server to client
C> = Client to server

If I rememebr right..

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohhh cool I was looking for a emu of this before but the last person seemed to give up, I have played Savage Eden (US vir) and enjoyed it nicely but then stoped playing because I havn't got the time to spend the ammount of money and play so I quit (I quit a few times before but this time its for good) but I'd play an emu as long as it aint one of them one's where they try copy the offical server kinda thing I like the fun part of the games you see not the boring taking forever to do such a thing.

I was a bulkan level 229 on SE AKA Savage Eden I had some pretty good stuff then gave it all away lol :)

How long will it take if you have any idea (excited and I dont get excited very easy lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back