Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats cool no problem, mainly needing files within the client anyway, been looking for this gem for a while.

no problem their is a paz extractor and explorer in it allready

ok i just checked and the servers will populate the database on their own just make sure that you have the database names mach the name in DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\app.config and in DesertProject.git\trunk\WorldServer\app.config

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
no problem their is a paz extractor and explorer in it allready

ok i just checked and the servers will populate the database on their own just make sure that you have the database names mach the name in DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\app.config and in DesertProject.git\trunk\WorldServer\app.config
yeah i already know what im doing mainly, but thanks for the tips, i have my own paz extractor but thanks :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
From your screenshots, I see only login server and world server need to run. That means no game server needed. The server source is an already compiled server? Maybe you can give us a quick guide how to setup while we are all waiting for the clients.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I'm going to assume that most of you know how to install and setup visual studio and MySQL so I'm not going to go over that.

So 1st is to extract the server source code from DesertProject.git.rar in too your working directory e.x C:\DesertProject.git\
from there goto \DesertProject.git\trunk\BlackDesertEmu\ and open BlackDesertEmu.sln
0F4CGbu - Black Desert online  SERVER Emulator Source - RaGEZONE Forums

from there you will want to open app.config in loginserver and in worldserver search for and replace Your_DB_IP_Address, Your_DB_Username, Your_DB_Password with your info and then build the solution and you will have a working server.

For the game client after you have downloaded and extracted it you will need to open and edit this line AUTHENTIC_DOMAIN=192.168.0.12 in service.ini to the IP address of your computer.

At this point if there is no problems connect to the MySQL server and create two databases named bd_login and bd_world start the loginserver and worldserver if there is no problems connecting to the database than open the database bd_login and then the table bd_accounts and insert a new record and fill in the fields

erZzHpA - Black Desert online  SERVER Emulator Source - RaGEZONE Forums

now open the game client folder and goto bin64 and open a command line and enter BlackDesert64.exe put a space after it and then enter the token that you used in the database and pres enter the game will start and you will be able to make your character.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's a awesome guide for those wants to compiled the server themselves. Btw, the server source code any different from the OP posted? From his YouTube videos I see it's already compiled and I'm just curious are you posting the same source that he used or newer version? This BDO project seems to died at 2014. There wasn't any new updates from that release SVN.

Oh I see it now it's a different source from Open BDO, but they do constantly updating the source right? So we need to compiled it most of the time. Can you give their SVN as well?

Nvm, I found it while googling around
They stopped updating from last year, so it is newer than this current ones from 2014. Not bad at all. I will wait for the client to test things out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok hear is the server source code
And hear is some tools to go with it.
game client is still uploading

and on a quick note none of this is my work

Haha funny, that tools is from me xD
I totally forgot about that aio bdo tools. Thanks for reuploading this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank you very much! I hope to be moving forward, and continue development of the emulator!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thnx man waiting this from ages.... downloading now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the problem with the latest client? XIGNCODE? As far as I know you can easily bypass XIGNCODE by returning from its init function. On official server that would result into being kicked because there is no heartbeat anymore but you would nevertheless use your own server emulator and then you dont need a heartbeat.

Things that have to be done when using the latest client:
- bypass xigncode (it exports an init function, you can simply retn it i read somewhere)
- reverse engineer the encryption being used on packets.

That's it afaik, and you will have all the new content...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version of need VS to compile?

when starting WorldServer

14:26:45.7618 | Fatal | Fatal exception occured!
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
в WorldServer.WorldServer.<>c.<UninitializeServices>b__7_0(ProcessorsBlock s) в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\WorldServer.cs:строка 86
в WorldServer.Emu.Core.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<Act>b__0(Object state) в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\Emu\Core.cs:строка 73
в Commons.Threading.SingleThreadActor.<.ctor>b__4_0() в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\Commons\Threading\SingleThreadActor.cs:строка 38
в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
14:26:45.7774 | Fatal | Fatal exception occured!
System.AggregateException: Occurred one or more errors. --->
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
в WorldServer.Emu.Data.DataLoader.LoadItemPack() в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\Emu\Data\DataLoader.cs:строка 47
в WorldServer.Emu.Data.DataLoader.<>c.<LoadAll>b__8_0(Int32 i) в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\Emu\Data\DataLoader.cs:строка 34
в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )
--- Конец трассировки внутреннего стека исключений ---
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.ForWorker[TLocal](Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, ParallelOptions parallelOptions, Action`1 body, Action`2 bodyWithState, Func`4 bodyWithLocal, Func`1 localInit, Action`1 localFinally)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.For(Int32 fromInclusive, Int32 toExclusive, Action`1 body)
в WorldServer.Emu.Data.DataLoader.LoadAll(String datapath) в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\Emu\Data\DataLoader.cs:строка 31
в WorldServer.WorldServer.InitializeServices() в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\WorldServer.cs:строка 68
в WorldServer.WorldServer.Main() в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\WorldServer.cs:строка 41
---> (Внутреннее исключение #0) System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
в WorldServer.Emu.Data.DataLoader.LoadItemPack() в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\Emu\Data\DataLoader.cs:строка 47
в WorldServer.Emu.Data.DataLoader.<>c.<LoadAll>b__8_0(Int32 i) в C:\Users\Acharnes\Desktop\DesertProject-master\WorldServer\Emu\Data\DataLoader.cs:строка 34
в System.Threading.Tasks.Parallel.<>c__DisplayClass17_0`1.<ForWorker>b__1()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvokeWithArg(Task childTask)
в System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c__DisplayClass176_0.<ExecuteSelfReplicating>b__0(Object )<---

Understood, need from folder BlackDesertEmu, static_data to move to the folder with World_Server

Who has the desire to continue developing the emulator?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using VS 2015 to compile the server.
as for the monsters i have not explored a lot of the game yet but i do know that their are no monsters in the starting area.
as for the classes only the original ones are available as this version is before the 1st expansion.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
as for the monsters i have not explored a lot of the game yet but i do know that their are no monsters in the starting area.
as for the classes only the original ones are available as this version is before the 1st expansion.
There is no mobs, the server has no geo data in it, you need to make that yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I see thx for the info~
Well done guys~

Back