Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is these log consider complete launched?

Just wait the connection from client connected can start login(with account inserted in bd_login) and create character d?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having some issues with the BlackDesert64 not launching due to being corrupted.
Currently redownloading the .rar's but is there a workaround to this?

EDIT: I got it to work, I just had to launch from the folder itself in cmd instead of doing it through a .bat
Nevermind, it crashes when I get to this screen

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
see the log folder the last startuplog what tells you.... i needed to mess a little bit to get the client working... had some troubles with directx 11... but finally fixed using some files from the last updated BDO folder i had in my hdd. without touching anything my client crashes past logo screen... so i asume you also need to mess a little bit to get it to work. ( if the problem its like mine )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
see the log folder the last startuplog what tells you.... i needed to mess a little bit to get the client working... had some troubles with directx 11... but finally fixed using some files from the last updated BDO folder i had in my hdd. without touching anything my client crashes past logo screen... so i asume you also need to mess a little bit to get it to work. ( if the problem its like mine )

What did you have to do to get it to work?
Your problem seems a lot like mine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
More easy backup the bin64 folder downloaded from here... and then copy the bin64 folder from updated BDO to the folder you have installed this downloaded BDO, and delete the exe and steam things... and put the old exe.
[STRIKE]
did yesterday to late, but as i see in my folder ( bin64) backup what you have now, and delete evrything except the exe, in the bin64 folder,copy everything from your updated BDO bin64 folder ( host xc also ) except the exe and the steam things and paste it to the downloaded files from here.[/STRIKE] You need to use the old exe. This atleast give me the way to play this emu.

But the thing is, you only can run... there is all classes except the dark knight and the striker ( i compiled the last files from github ) but when you walk to far from the start point the client crashes... no mobs, no quests, no skills, no weapons. (well this without using client only whatching the source you can figure out...)

PD: my english is not really good i hope you understand what im trying to explain xd

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
More easy backup the bin64 folder downloaded from here... and then copy the bin64 folder from updated BDO to the folder you have installed this downloaded BDO, and delete the exe and steam things... and put the old exe.
[STRIKE]
did yesterday to late, but as i see in my folder ( bin64) backup what you have now, and delete evrything except the exe, in the bin64 folder,copy everything from your updated BDO bin64 folder ( host xc also ) except the exe and the steam things and paste it to the downloaded files from here.[/STRIKE] You need to use the old exe. This atleast give me the way to play this emu.

But the thing is, you only can run... there is all classes except the dark knight and the striker ( i compiled the last files from github ) but when you walk to far from the start point the client crashes... no mobs, no quests, no skills, no weapons. (well this without using client only whatching the source you can figure out...)

PD: my english is not really good i hope you understand what im trying to explain xd
This worked great!
My client is now booting, but I am getting an error on the LoginServer upon client connection.
I think this is related to the a_pin in the database, but I'm not sure what the pin should be

Opcode: 0C79 (SMSG => SMSG_FixedCharge)[0] FEFFFFFF FFFFFFFF 00 .........15:29:38.0204 | Fatal exception occured!System.Exception: Can't put fixed string cause string byte size are bigger than requested fixed size at Commons.Utils.BinaryExt.WriteFixedString(String str, Encoding encoding, Int32 fixedSize) in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\Commons\Utils\BinaryExt.cs:line 155 at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.Frames.Send.SMSG_GetWorldInformations.WritedData() in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\Frames\Send\SMSG_GetWorldInformations.cs:line 45 at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.APacketProcessor.Send(ClientConnection client, Boolean isCrypted) in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\APacketProcessor.cs:line 17 at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.Frames.Recv.CMSG_RegisterNickNameToAuthenticServer.Process(ClientConnection client, Byte[] data) in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\Frames\Recv\CMSG_RegisterNickNameToAuthenticServer.cs:line 27 at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.PacketHandler.Process(ClientConnection client, Byte[] packetBody) in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\PacketHandler.cs:line 59 at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.TcpServer.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<ReceivePacketCallback>b__0(Object state, Byte[] buffer) in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\TcpServer.cs:line 156 at Commons.Utils.NetworkExt.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<AsyncReceiveFixed>b__0(IAsyncResult ar) in E:\DesertProject\DesertProject.git\trunk\Commons\Utils\NetworkExt.cs:line 28 at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken) at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx) at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state) at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken) at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken) at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped) at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yesterday got a problem with client conecting to login (im not an expert so reading that i really dont know what it is, if someone knows nice to have more knowledge, something related to its trying to put something bigger than expected but nothing more xd really dont know) but my problem was ( reading the login window ) the client it needs to connect to the ip 127.0.0.1 , not other. ( atleast in my case is what i did and then i was able to login and create chars etc...)

about the a_pin mine in the DB is empty. I create the db with utf8 general ci. ( i really dont know if is something related to this xd but atleast if it helps nice)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just put it to my local IP and it seems it is connecting, but the login server crashes when I try.
It's strange for me that your pin is empty, because it's saying it cannot be empty for me. Mine is also utf8

EDIT: So I managed to edit the pin to empty through just not doing it in the result grid and doing it in the form editor instead, but it help with the error I'm getting :\

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not a programmer so I'm not going to be mush help with thous kind of problems but like Lawlo i am using local IP and not 172.0.0.1 as the DB and server are on my laptop and the game client is on my desktop.

how are you telling the server to connect to the DB, are you using the server and game on the same computer?

my setup is like this

server and database on laptop ==> 192.168.0.12 and in the source code i am using 192.168.0.12 in all the places for a IP address

game client is on desktop ==> 192.168.0.2 and the only thing that points it to the server is services.ini to start the game i use cmd.

as for the client crashing do you have all of your runtimes installed and up to date e.x .net, visual c++, directX.
and i don't know if mixing updated bin64 with the outdated ones is a good idea because of updated crypto and op codes

as for a_pin mine is blank

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The server and the DB are on the same computer, yeah. But I don't really see how that would pose any problems.
This seems to be purely an issue of a config problem somewhere or the DB.
Because as I said it is connecting, but the login server just crashes when it does. Likely due to something not being handled correctly.

Could you maybe post a copy of your SQL tables and the appconfig? :p

EDIT: The client without updated bin64 doesn't exactly crash, it just closes when it tried to load the directx stuff it seems

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok hear is login server app.config
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
    <configSections>
        <sectionGroup name="userSettings" type="System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">
            <section name="LoginServer.Configs.CfgDatabase" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
            <section name="LoginServer.Configs.CfgNetwork" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
        </sectionGroup>
    </configSections>
    <startup> 
        <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2" />
    </startup>
    <userSettings>
        <LoginServer.Configs.CfgDatabase>
            <setting name="Host" serializeAs="String">
                <value>192.168.0.12</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Username" serializeAs="String">
                <value>catchra</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Password" serializeAs="String">
                <value>YOUR_PASSWORD</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Database" serializeAs="String">
                <value>bd_login</value>
            </setting>
        </LoginServer.Configs.CfgDatabase>
        <LoginServer.Configs.CfgNetwork>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Port" serializeAs="String">
                <value>8888</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="MaxConnections" serializeAs="String">
                <value>100</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="RealmPassword" serializeAs="String">
                <value>BestPassword</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="RemotedHost" serializeAs="String">
            </setting>
        </LoginServer.Configs.CfgNetwork>
    </userSettings>
<system.data>
    <DbProviderFactories>
      <remove invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" />
      <add name="MySQL Data Provider" invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" description=".Net Framework Data Provider for MySQL" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientFactory, MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" />
    </DbProviderFactories>
  </system.data></configuration>

and the database

erZzHpA - Black Desert online  SERVER Emulator Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and i don't know if mixing updated bin64 with the outdated ones is a good idea because of updated crypto and op codes
Thought the same... but without doing nothing i can't even start the client :/ so if someone with knowledge and not like me, trial and error xd knows how to fix the problem about direct x 11 on windows 10 ill be really pleased to know to not mix updated things etc... as catchra says it's not really a good idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just a side note their is a archive for bin and bin64 include in the archive from the download link if it is corruption try using those but I'm pretty sure that there is a low chances of corruption i tested it on my computer and had no problems with it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the dllsettings.ini in the bin64 something I should edit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oo i forgot about that no you can delete that if you wont to that is from a texture dumper and nude mod lol
the mod files are still in their so it is up to you on what you want to do with it.

they are the folders character, patcher, and maybe "sound" i don't know make a copy to be safe
the patch file are in Black Desert Online\Paz\
and are bdmod.dll, bdmod.exe, mod-armor.bat, mod-uninstall.bat

all of those can be deleted if you don't wont them

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone has explore deeper places? If you do and see if there is any monsters. Since the developers has been stopped updating this emulator source for a year. We might need to find someone is able to do it and finding a proper client version isn't easy. So, don't let this v97 client wasted.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well im not an expert but if you look at the source there is nothing about agro, damage, experience, skills, weapons... and so on. And reading Incube post about blackdesert development he told something related to, we need what packets handle all this, and if i understood well... ( my english isn't good at all ) we can't do that without this... since there is no server up... But eh, if is possible nice then... i always wanted to play this game as a hack and slash SP. Love the combat system. ( well its possible if someone can decrypt all the new ones and reedo the emu...) i hope im wrong and its possible....

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok hear is login server app.config
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configuration>
    <configSections>
        <sectionGroup name="userSettings" type="System.Configuration.UserSettingsGroup, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089">
            <section name="LoginServer.Configs.CfgDatabase" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
            <section name="LoginServer.Configs.CfgNetwork" type="System.Configuration.ClientSettingsSection, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" allowExeDefinition="MachineToLocalUser" requirePermission="false" />
        </sectionGroup>
    </configSections>
    <startup> 
        <supportedRuntime version="v4.0" sku=".NETFramework,Version=v4.5.2" />
    </startup>
    <userSettings>
        <LoginServer.Configs.CfgDatabase>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Username" serializeAs="String">
                <value>catchra</value>
            </setting>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Database" serializeAs="String">
                <value>bd_login</value>
            </setting>
        </LoginServer.Configs.CfgDatabase>
        <LoginServer.Configs.CfgNetwork>
            </setting>
            <setting name="Port" serializeAs="String">
                <value>8888</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="MaxConnections" serializeAs="String">
                <value>100</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="RealmPassword" serializeAs="String">
                <value>BestPassword</value>
            </setting>
            <setting name="RemotedHost" serializeAs="String">
            </setting>
        </LoginServer.Configs.CfgNetwork>
    </userSettings>
<system.data>
    <DbProviderFactories>
      <remove invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" />
      <add name="MySQL Data Provider" invariant="MySql.Data.MySqlClient" description=".Net Framework Data Provider for MySQL" type="MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlClientFactory, MySql.Data, Version=6.9.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d" />
    </DbProviderFactories>
  </system.data></configuration>

and the database

erZzHpA - Black Desert online  SERVER Emulator Source - RaGEZONE Forums

look at your pic, password is rong,you need to write,not YOUR_PASSWORD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
look at your pic, password is rong,you need to write,not YOUR_PASSWORD

lol no this is for the server to connect to the database so you need to put your database password hear
</setting>

in the pic of the database a_password is your account password for uses with a launcher for generating a login token.
how else can the login server see the account password if it can't connect to the database to read it.

i hope this clarifies this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not connect, I could make a video tutorial. Many people are not getting it,

Last edited:
Back