Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Xml is not a related issue dll is implemented in reverse architecture someone who knows superb programming need we can add new mobs :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New mobs? Are you kidding? No you can´t, at least not very easy.

Parts that have to be done here to spawn monsters and npc's is to reverse engineer how the packets for spawning monsters and npc's works. If you cant reverse engineer that then you wont have success on monsters and npc's.

Its even more harder because there is no live server of this games version so you cant get example packets... you hardly HAVE to reverse the whole packets in the client side.. and thats not an easy task and can tage ages...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you please share the database?

Thanks!
It's not free, sorry.

New mobs? Are you kidding? No you can´t, at least not very easy.

Parts that have to be done here to spawn monsters and npc's is to reverse engineer how the packets for spawning monsters and npc's works. If you cant reverse engineer that then you wont have success on monsters and npc's.

Its even more harder because there is no live server of this games version so you cant get example packets... you hardly HAVE to reverse the whole packets in the client side.. and thats not an easy task and can tage ages...
Tbh, its not too hard, to update the emu to work with the current EU/NA client, you just need to know what your doing with the crypto and such.

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
Tbh, its not too hard, to update the emu to work with the current EU/NA client, you just need to know what your doing with the crypto and such.

Mind giving some information related to the encryption? I spotted in some sources that they use AES?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's like you're hiding the secret of the world, sharing a db liar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I know, the crypto is the problem and of course some packets have changed a bit but that's it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear all, I have some problem this connect server and I not sure what is the problem?
14:50:04.6770 | Info | Listening for new client connections at '127.0.0.1:8888'
14:50:04.7050 | Info | Application successfully started at 0.066 seconds
14:50:07.9469 | Info | Realm server: OpenBDO registered!
14:52:34.2305 | Info | cookie id: 0 client version: 51 unk zero: 0
14:52:34.7958 | Info | token: 1421104 pin order index: 10 used pin: 0
14:52:34.8359 | Info | family name: screen width: 1360 screen height: 740
14:52:34.8599 | Fatal | Fatal exception occured!
System.Exception: Can't put fixed string cause string byte size are bigger than requested fixed size
at Commons.Utils.BinaryExt.WriteFixedString(String str, Encoding encoding, Int32 fixedSize) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\Commons\Utils\BinaryExt.cs:line 155
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.Frames.Send.SMSG_GetWorldInformations.WritedData() in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\Frames\Send\SMSG_GetWorldInformations.cs:line 45
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.APacketProcessor.Send(ClientConnection client, Boolean isCrypted) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\APacketProcessor.cs:line 17
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.Frames.Recv.CMSG_RegisterNickNameToAuthenticServer.Process(ClientConnection client, Byte[] data) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\Frames\Recv\CMSG_RegisterNickNameToAuthenticServer.cs:line 27
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.PacketHandler.Process(ClientConnection client, Byte[] packetBody) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\PacketHandler.cs:line 59
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.TcpServer.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<ReceivePacketCallback>b__0(Object state, Byte[] buffer) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\TcpServer.cs:line 156
at Commons.Utils.NetworkExt.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<AsyncReceiveFixed>b__0(IAsyncResult ar) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\Commons\Utils\NetworkExt.cs:line 28
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)
I using@catchra server and client or maybe could send me the working one

thank advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Dear all, I have some problem this connect server and I not sure what is the problem?
14:50:04.6770 | Info | Listening for new client connections at '127.0.0.1:8888'
14:50:04.7050 | Info | Application successfully started at 0.066 seconds
14:50:07.9469 | Info | Realm server: OpenBDO registered!
14:52:34.2305 | Info | cookie id: 0 client version: 51 unk zero: 0
14:52:34.7958 | Info | token: 1421104 pin order index: 10 used pin: 0
14:52:34.8359 | Info | family name: screen width: 1360 screen height: 740
14:52:34.8599 | Fatal | Fatal exception occured!
System.Exception: Can't put fixed string cause string byte size are bigger than requested fixed size
at Commons.Utils.BinaryExt.WriteFixedString(String str, Encoding encoding, Int32 fixedSize) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\Commons\Utils\BinaryExt.cs:line 155
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.Frames.Send.SMSG_GetWorldInformations.WritedData() in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\Frames\Send\SMSG_GetWorldInformations.cs:line 45
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.APacketProcessor.Send(ClientConnection client, Boolean isCrypted) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\APacketProcessor.cs:line 17
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.Frames.Recv.CMSG_RegisterNickNameToAuthenticServer.Process(ClientConnection client, Byte[] data) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\Frames\Recv\CMSG_RegisterNickNameToAuthenticServer.cs:line 27
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.Handling.PacketHandler.Process(ClientConnection client, Byte[] packetBody) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\Handling\PacketHandler.cs:line 59
at LoginServer.Emu.Networking.TcpServer.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<ReceivePacketCallback>b__0(Object state, Byte[] buffer) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\LoginServer\Emu\Networking\TcpServer.cs:line 156
at Commons.Utils.NetworkExt.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<AsyncReceiveFixed>b__0(IAsyncResult ar) in D:\Black Desert Online\DesertProject.git\trunk\Commons\Utils\NetworkExt.cs:line 28
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.CompleteCallback(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.ContextAwareResult.Complete(IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.LazyAsyncResult.ProtectedInvokeCallback(Object result, IntPtr userToken)
at System.Net.Sockets.BaseOverlappedAsyncResult.CompletionPortCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* nativeOverlapped)
at System.Threading._IOCompletionCallback.PerformIOCompletionCallback(UInt32 errorCode, UInt32 numBytes, NativeOverlapped* pOVERLAP)

thank advance

so as mine,if i use 192.168.1.101,it will give another error.
i don't know why catchra can login.maybe he use BlackDesert64.exe ITWORKS ,can login,but we use BlackDesert32.exe ITWORKS.
BlackDesert64.exe will be error on my pc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank advance
Download the clean one off github, and recompile commons.dll and replace all the broken DLLs in login and world server and it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download the clean one off github, and recompile commons.dll and replace all the broken DLLs in login and world server and it should work.

dear bro

I will try again

ok now I got it work

here is the link server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@dk 009 these files have nothing item and mob
And give me the game files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
dear bro

I will try again

ok now I got it work

here is the link server
Good job, if you ever wanna swap pc you gotta re-compile the clean one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

Already had that thank

now want to know how to do the item list quest and mod spawn, do know where to start looking ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

Already had that thank

now want to know how to do the item list quest and mod spawn, do know where to start looking ?
Theres a item list in your static data, there is no quests or mobs, as there is no triggers or data for them, youve got to make them yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Theres a item list in your static data, there is no quests or mobs, as there is no triggers or data for them, youve got to make them yourself.

Dear bro

do you know how to start first? like I need to make this and this first, could you list them for me if you know.

Back