Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can download the link you downloaded (30) gb games files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

do you know how to start first? like I need to make this and this first, could you list them for me if you know.
Once you have set up your account, you get the thing you placed in your token id field and then go into your bin folder of black desert and make a shortcut of blackdesert32.exe and then on the shortcut right click and properties and then at the end of the hit space and type in the token you made in the account data base, you now want to go out of the bin folder and find "service.ini" and change the auth path and patch path to your ip or 127.0.0.1 or local host, now go back into your bin folder and launch the shortcut you made, and it should work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear bro

I already make it work and login in the game but seem like crash alot.
and I think that it for the EMU hope someone will to make it more.

Reaction score
Dear bro

I already make it work and login in the game but seem like crash alot.
and I think that it for the EMU hope someone will to make it more.

did you use BlackDesert64.exe ITWORKS in .bat file or BlackDesert32.exe ITWORKS under shortcut?
the 64 one will crash out when i open it,the 32 one:i can login into world,but may crash out after some thing,my pc is only 4gb,maybe i need more than 4GB ram??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you use BlackDesert64.exe ITWORKS in .bat file or BlackDesert32.exe ITWORKS under shortcut?
the 64 one will crash out when i open it,the 32 one:i can login into world,but may crash out after some thing,my pc is only 4gb,maybe i need more than 4GB ram??
You can use the x64 client if you use the ALFALauncher, and yeah your probably crashing due to your low ram, bdo needs atlease the 8gb to not crash often

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already try that bro, streaming file and download it, but stopped it self, just wasting my time brow
using it work, but don't support mega.nz folder download

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Mega has a 5GB limit anyway and the downloader software can't bypass it anymore, so a host such as GDrive would indeed be recommended for a client that's confirmed to work with dk009's serverfiles linked on dropbox one page back.

And by "confirmed to work", I mean things such as login, character creation, spawning ingame, running, doing quests, fighting and such. No one needs a client that's dubbed "working" but in truth can't do squat.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is confirmed to work? dk009 files are the same as opendesert , so there's only login and spawn to the world. Nothing more. Also it's not a client side problem, it's server side. It lacks everything. We need the new packet's for the new client to atleast work on the actual oficial server because there is no actual v97 server up. And pages before someone said do a RE on client side is really huge work versus actual update the packets and use the actual client with the oficial server to finish the emu. Things that only know ppl with knowledge on this. If im wrong and there is an emu with all you said please tell more us , because a lot of ppl want that :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
where is confirmed to work? dk009 files are the same as opendesert , so there's only login and spawn to the world. Nothing more. Also it's not a client side problem, it's server side. It lacks everything. We need the new packet's for the new client to atleast work on the actual oficial server because there is no actual v97 server up. And pages before someone said do a RE on client side is really huge work versus actual update the packets and use the actual client with the oficial server to finish the emu. Things that only know ppl with knowledge on this. If im wrong and there is an emu with all you said please tell more us , because a lot of ppl want that :)

I see. Well, English isn't my problem usually but deciphering this broken mess on the last 1-2 pages has lead me to the conclusion that there is a working server/client combo with more than login and spawning in the gameworld. It's strange anyway to see how low the opensource support for this game is here (or anywhere else for that matter) when it looks and feels so much more modern than most other MMORPGs out there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see. Well, English isn't my problem usually but deciphering this broken mess on the last 1-2 pages has lead me to the conclusion that there is a working server/client combo with more than login and spawning in the gameworld. It's strange anyway to see how low the opensource support for this game is here (or anywhere else for that matter) when it looks and feels so much more modern than most other MMORPGs out there.

There is a emu, but you need to buy it, and not everything works.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought the discontinued Github repo and Ogrefest were the only available BD p-server possibilities.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Interesting. I thought the discontinued Github repo and Ogrefest were the only available BD p-server possibilities.
Theres another one running off the OF emulator called gamezbd but its full of malware

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah your running opendesert with the v97, we all knew this worked, just no one had a client for it, and i was on about the necrozproject source with the old kr client not running due to the XIGNCode update

Pulled out the archive and no problems here with the old kr and XIGNCode?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back