Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9111213141516171819
    MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    74Posts

Re: Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by DjFerry View Post
    where is confirmed to work? dk009 files are the same as opendesert , so there's only login and spawn to the world. Nothing more. Also it's not a client side problem, it's server side. It lacks everything. We need the new packet's for the new client to atleast work on the actual oficial server because there is no actual v97 server up. And pages before someone said do a RE on client side is really huge work versus actual update the packets and use the actual client with the oficial server to finish the emu. Things that only know ppl with knowledge on this. If im wrong and there is an emu with all you said please tell more us , because a lot of ppl want that :)
    I see. Well, English isn't my problem usually but deciphering this broken mess on the last 1-2 pages has lead me to the conclusion that there is a working server/client combo with more than login and spawning in the gameworld. It's strange anyway to see how low the opensource support for this game is here (or anywhere else for that matter) when it looks and feels so much more modern than most other MMORPGs out there.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    58Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    I see. Well, English isn't my problem usually but deciphering this broken mess on the last 1-2 pages has lead me to the conclusion that there is a working server/client combo with more than login and spawning in the gameworld. It's strange anyway to see how low the opensource support for this game is here (or anywhere else for that matter) when it looks and feels so much more modern than most other MMORPGs out there.
    There is a emu, but you need to buy it, and not everything works.

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    74Posts

Interesting. I thought the discontinued Github repo and Ogrefest were the only available BD p-server possibilities.

MemberRank
    Jul 2017 Join Date
    58Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xSpeedx View Post
    Interesting. I thought the discontinued Github repo and Ogrefest were the only available BD p-server possibilities.
    Theres another one running off the OF emulator called gamezbd but its full of malware

Advertisement