Black Desert online SERVER Emulator Source

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101113 ... LastLast
    MemberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    RussiaLocation
    88Posts

Re: Black Desert online SERVER Source EMU WORK!!!!!

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by giannismoll7 View Post
    can anyone help me here with this?

i have installed the game.
    i have the emu from this topic.
    what i need to do with emu?

i have windows 7+windows visual studio13.
    Look at this
    http://youtu.be/0BnWht9EeyI

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

ok i have done this!
    so now the problem is when i create the character in character customization i cant save the character to play...why??

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

You cant do nothing more then running in that liveless world around, right? Or did i do sth wrong? There is also a red fade at the sides of my screen which looks like i have 1/100 Health Points currently. No NPC´s, no monsters right now. Is the project still alive?

Awesome work for now! Works pretty well. I would work on it myself if i could read korean... :D

Edit: Well to get ingame was very easy... but how to fix that red border?
    Last edited by Yothri; 23-08-14 at 04:42 PM.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yothri View Post
    You cant do nothing more then running in that liveless world around, right? Or did i do sth wrong? There is also a red fade at the sides of my screen which looks like i have 1/100 Health Points currently. No NPC´s, no monsters right now. Is the project still alive?

Awesome work for now! Works pretty well. I would work on it myself if i could read korean... :D

Edit: Well to get ingame was very easy... but how to fix that red border?
    i cant complete the creation of character.. you know why? i cant submit the creation of character..im just pressing the button and nothing..!!

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

YOu press the button and it appears a messagebox?
    You have to select a sign...here a picture...

Obviously also you have to pass your character name above the first button in bottom right corner... The first button also lets you create your character.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2014 Join Date
    209Posts

BTW , this emulator was only for test . The true emulator will be made after CBT3 , and after CBT3 will start official Emulator Forum for 1st private server ;3

[INFORMATION FROM FB GROUP]

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

Nice, think i´m a going to applicate as a developer for this project.

Ty for information.

MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    10Posts

i have done this my friend.. :/ and i cant create it again..

i have choose a sign and i have put a name but again it doesnt do nothing...
    maybe i have forgot anything else?

if i look on the on the server files(the cmd windows) it says client disconnected... i am on the game but i cant create the character..i dont know rly..

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

Awesome work!
    @Yothri
    You can remove the red border with Ctrl+U, this shortcut also hide the interface.
    In this mode, with Ctrl+Up/Down/Left/Right, you can adjust the focal blur, add a vignette effect, etc..., and with Shift+Up/Down/Left/Right you can freely move the camera to take amazing screenshot ; )

MemberRank
    Jun 2014 Join Date
    49Posts

Black Desert is sill in Beta or?

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    2Posts

Hi everyone!

First of all thank you so much for this project it's great to try out the game even when it's just roaming around and creating characters!
    I do have a question tho... I did however just read you guys are gonna work on a private server I do wonder exactly how I read somebody have acomplished this with some friends that the clients could connect to eachother.

My friend and I have been doing some experimenting last night to achieve this ourselfs aswell but it seems we kinda get stuck.
    However we did manage that my computer could connect to his server over the internet and we got some problem with "invalid acces token" it does see my ip adress and so on his serverlog tho...

I don't know exactly what we did wrong and right.. he is far more experienced with programing and networking then myself but if you could give us a hint or some kind of direction to acomplish this that would be wonderful we want to roam together ingame.

This is what we had so far could anybody help us out from here ^^?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tipico2Euro View Post
    Black Desert is sill in Beta or?
    Yes it's in beta

not very long ago was the Closed Beta Testing 2 as far as I understood the next beta is coming out very soon.
    I guess we all still need to wait huh :(

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    263Posts

Hi guys! :)

I have a problem when start loginserver

21:38:19.3915 | Hyuston! We hame some a problem!
    EXCEPTION OCCURRED
    System.Net.Sockets.SocketException (0x80004005): Solo se permite un uso de cada direcci車n de socket (protocolo/direcci車n de red/puerto)
    en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
    en System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
    en System.Net.Sockets.TcpListener.Start(Int32 backlog)
    en Hik.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.Tcp.TcpConnectionListener.StartSocket()
    en Hik.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.Tcp.TcpConnectionListener.Start()
    en Hik.Communication.Scs.Server.ScsServerBase.Start()
    en BlackDesertLogin.Network.TcpServer.BeginListening() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\Network\TcpServer.cs:l赤nea 47
    en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Started() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 72
    en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Main() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 45
    }
    Anyone can help me? Thanks ;)

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

mysql database correctly initialized?

True MemberRank
    Dec 2013 Join Date
    263Posts

Yes, if I don't initialitze mysql I have this error
    21:53:36.5702 | Hyuston! We hame some a problem!
    EXCEPTION OCCURRED
    System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
    en BDCommon.Database.MysqlDB.GetConnection(MysqlQuery query) en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BDCommon\Database\MysqlDB.cs:l赤nea 141
    en BDCommon.Database.MysqlDB.SelectAll(MysqlQuery query) en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BDCommon\Database\MysqlDB.cs:l赤nea 99
    en BlackDesertLogin.Database.AccountDB.LoadAll() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\Database\AccountDB.cs:l赤nea 54
    en BlackDesertLogin.Services.AuthService.Init() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\Services\AuthService.cs:l赤nea 68
    en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Started() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 66
    en BlackDesertLogin.LoginServer.Main() en c:\Users\Rumbero\Downloads\Compressed\blackemu-32106\Servers\BlackDesertLogin\LoginServer.cs:l赤nea 45

MemberRank
    Aug 2014 Join Date
    30Posts

try running as admin...
    or try turning of firewall/antivirus

Advertisement