Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DeathmasteR - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

I saw a few topics here on this game, but something was constantly missing.
I'm post the server files and clients in the Chinese and Russian languages!
I haven't checked it myself yet.
The erection video is attached.
Although it is in Chinese, it is generally clear what to do and in what order.

Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Tutorial video (CN) download link:

The motherfucking link to download an awesome Client (RU):

Pass to archives: idiot
DeathmasteR - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

P.S.
In gratitude to me, the Great, for this magnificent and brilliant release, I generously allow you to add points to my reputation or, well, kiss my excellent hairy butt! :lol:

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
then its the bugged one that has no working portals,not worth downloading then

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I still did not understand how to launch a Russian client, so far I could only Chinese!

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@when you create dwarf the first portal doesnt work,the elf one also,and human to leave first map
all portals are broken and you need to copy paste the files from server to client then edit map config,its a mess

Reaction score
@when you create dwarf the first portal doesnt work,the elf one also,and human to leave first map
all portals are broken and you need to copy paste the files from server to client then edit map config,its a mess
So this means that the portals can be fix if we just correctly syncronize the files from server and client.

Hows your previous development for this file if you wont mind to share with us...

Reaction score
@xlw00tlx I agree with @WireShark and @marelegg, because if the problem is just synchronization, good teamwork reinforces even more the possibility of everything working well in this game. Synchronizing the client and server files correctly can be a good solution. Maybe this "mess" can be fixed!

Reaction score
I will try to make some free time to check all the files asp :) and i will let you know the fixes,completition via client+server...oh client source was good sad if doesnt exist yet

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as far as i know from the old post:
fxgame.exe 840279885 127.0.0.1 2001 ffffff 127.0.0.1 4000 0
to launch the game,you have to rename the bin file to exe(make a copy)
To enable keyboard movement goto
Bin/systeminfo.ini
Open file go to line 120
Use_mousemove=true
And edit to
Use_mousemove=false
WireShark @marelegg webmaster_imds

its a lot of work heres some info from the old post i recopiled when i had the portal troubles;:

unpack pak file,edit terrain.ini and lua files to match map on client with serverside
unpack share.package (client) and put some files in the server datapack
Client reads unpacked files
you have to match client and server files maps and luas and portals

you can extract whatever you want like terrain.ini files using quick bms
gYbrI0I - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

JQSWCN - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

DZmR9MK - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back