Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN)

CATMAGEDDON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
wait for them to fix the map portals and share otherwise this release is same as the other just garbage

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm uploading the U.S. version of the game for you :thumbup1:

DeathmasteR - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Brother, I’ll tell you a secret. There is a 1001 way to circumvent the law of the Russian Federation))) And you, being from the Russian Federation, know this)

I worked at mail.ru In particular, I was a member of the testers of the game Perfect World, none of the free shards did not close the mail ru

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, let's go. The US client is not a ready-to-play.
But with 3 clients (RU, CN and US) , I was able to do a bilateral synchronization Client <--> Server.
Red Portal that leads to the Map "jjm003" is half corrected : missing in the 3 Clients but present in Server .
You can teleport, there are some npcs, but it lacks textures.
My main client is the Chinese, i mixed with 2 others for translation and definition.

Download Link :

Enjoy my friends :8:

Reaction score
Ok, let's go. The US client is not a ready-to-play.
But with 3 clients (RU, CN and US) , I was able to do a bilateral synchronization Client <--> Server.
Red Portal that leads to the Map "jjm003" is half corrected : missing in the 3 Clients but present in Server .
You can teleport, there are some npcs, but it lacks textures.
My main client is the Chinese, i mixed with 2 others for translation and definition.

Download Link :

Enjoy my friends :8:
is it possible to remove this portal, and put in place an NPC to teleport?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's not necessary to remove the "Red portal", it works well.
The problem is : Map "jjm003" is missing in the Client.
I copied : "Server/Res/map/jjm003" to "Client/Res/map/ter/".
I can enter map through portal, but it lacks texture.
We need a patch or a client more recent to correct this problem.

DeathmasteR - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone mirror the server file? I download for 4 times now but its said the file is damage cannot open if anyone who have a good file , please mirror it to mega.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i download mega. sec

I got the file open normal now from the 8th download!!! but the problem is tutorial is even in Chinese , thats killing me. seem like need to setup the mysql first? to run the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
https://mega.nz/file/vOhx1KrC

thank you , you are the man.

now the the program is grean now , im trying to connect the client but Im doing in 2 computer , will need to see if i can change the ip and get in to server.

still confuse about its sql , i wish i can read chinese

It's not necessary to remove the "Red portal", it works well.
The problem is : Map "jjm003" is missing in the Client.
I copied : "Server/Res/map/jjm003" to "Client/Res/map/ter/".
I can enter map through portal, but it lacks texture.
We need a patch or a client more recent to correct this problem.

how to change the IP Address??

Now everything is 127.0.0.1 , on server file got 127.0.0.1.lic which should be the server IP

but how about the client ip address? how to point ip to server? like 192.168.10.100 for multi player?

Back