Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is someone sql file package for the game but as i see sql interface point is also in the game, the server files start just don't communicate but undo error not write run run just doesn't set up the server. I would need database files to boot, phpstudy table is empty only database. thanks in advance for the reply

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a repacker for the resources. I can use quickbms to unpack the .package files in the client that holds all the files that need to be used to translate the game to English. But I am unable to repack the files. There was a tool called AoW-PTool that could unpack and repack files but it crashes on bigger files like the gui.package. The AoW-PTool can be found at elite pvpers. It does have source code. IF anyone could recreate this extractor packer that would be awesome.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello I tried to configure the ip from 127.0.0.1 to my ip but the server not showing up on the list
anyone have idea why ? (i eddited on the webserver to and i useing patched fssoloentry.dll)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello I tried to configure the ip from 127.0.0.1 to my ip but the server not showing up on the list
anyone have idea why ? (i eddited on the webserver to and i useing patched fssoloentry.dll)

As i can see the server files didn't start in a log file u can look at it but there u will see a database connection error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created the nx_monitor file in the nx_base1 database.on other bases the downloaded server file contains only nx_base1 nncs which drives the monitoring, if these are added when imported the server will automatically start uploading the tables with data.it takes a while for the server to shut down but then the client can see it although there are still errors but i will test it.

SQL Data :

Picture

DeathmasteR - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

DeathmasteR - Black Gold Online Server (CN) + Client (CN) + Client (RU) + Tutorial video (CN) - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
btw this files are rly messy & without the source code its rly hard to do smthing with this. I started making a java based emulator (based on some of this files) . if i complete anything about it i will post it here :D BTW for the translation : ( i just copied the translate.pack from the US client and somehow its worked ) . if someone need this file i will upload it. and you can find a lot more information about this on this topic https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-black-gold-snail-games-1101083/index8.html (same files) About the portal problem : i copied the missing folder from the server file to the client and i got this :D :

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.I found the latest Black gold online server files and the last client that includes the two major updates and the last 2016 patch before the game was shut down in China. This is already error and bug free supposedly and fully playable. Anyone interested contact me PM in private message that we will check this out :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys.I found the latest Black gold online server files and the last client that includes the two major updates and the last 2016 patch before the game was shut down in China. This is already error and bug free supposedly and fully playable. Anyone interested contact me PM in private message that we will check this out :)

And what is the difficulty in putting it here? Those who wish will also check.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have already shared with a guy what i found, and then he will hopefully test it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Many were looking for a fresher game client, i found this maybe help solve the red portal error:

:kiss:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
链接: 密码:ff5g
Unfortunately another bad version guys. I will continue my research with more or less success, I will reapply soon.Thanks for checking: Orion13:blush:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have discord?

I need help running the game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm uploading the U.S. version of the game for you :thumbup1:

hey I want to ask you a question. Is the client open source? I mean, can I withdraw models from it or modify models with bonuses?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can reupload server and RU client on GDrive?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe someone has a guide in English? Otherwise, it’s not realistic to translate this business into Russian ... From the Chinese video ...
The launch utility doesn't work.... It starts from /server/qq.bat, but where are the database configs... it's not clear.The site from the native utility also does not start, I would rather launch it on OpenServer, it's always online anyway.

EN: If anyone else is interested, please write. I have my own server with 32 cores and 32GB of frames, I think that's enough for this server.Of course, it is desirable to understand Russian)

RU: Если кому-то интересно еще,пишите. Есть свой сервер на 32 ядрах и 32гб рам, я думаю хватит на этот сервер.Желательно конечно понимать русский)

Discord: Aralim#4166

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Maybe someone has a guide in English? Otherwise, it’s not realistic to translate this business into Russian ... From the Chinese video ...
The launch utility doesn't work.... It starts from /server/qq.bat, but where are the database configs... it's not clear.The site from the native utility also does not start, I would rather launch it on OpenServer, it's always online anyway.

EN: If anyone else is interested, please write. I have my own server with 32 cores and 32GB of frames, I think that's enough for this server.Of course, it is desirable to understand Russian)

RU: Если кому-то интересно еще,пишите. Есть свой сервер на 32 ядрах и 32гб рам, я думаю хватит на этот сервер.Желательно конечно понимать русский)

Discord: Aralim#4166

EN: It seems to me that this is already an outdated project, there is no source code, it is difficult to form patches.
RU: Мне кажется это уже устаревший проект, нету исходного кода, сложность формировать патчи.

2014 year/год:

Back