Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlackDesert PAZ Extractor

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
So I am working on BD emulator for a while now, searching for a working unpacker was not an easy task, because of the DMCA notices everywhere. Although I managed to get this from a Russian forum. Gonna just leave it here in case someone wants to make a server.

Source:
In order to get this source from C# binaries, you first need to launch it and make full dump with PETools and then create a project using dotPeek and fix the remaining code.

Dumped source:

Download:

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm not a coder, never claimed to be. I just care about the community and wanted to get it double checked. :D

Reaction score
Last edited by InCube; 13 Hours Ago at 04:46 PM. Reason: Monolith doesn't know what are false positives.
Monolith may not know, but it gave you no right to be rude like normal.
Where is your screen shots? Details? Virus total since there was a question regarding it?

I'm not being rude, just posting you are missing requirements. Lucky this thread is still here.

Requesting the requirements be fulfilled.

Only real detail (singular)
So I am working on BD emulator for a while now
Proof it works would be nice as well

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Monolith may not know, but it gave you no right to be rude like normal.
Where is your screen shots? Details? Virus total since there was a question regarding it?

I'm not being rude, just posting you are missing requirements. Lucky this thread is still here.

Requesting the requirements be fulfilled.

Only real detail (singular)

Proof it works would be nice as well

Happy ?

InCube - BlackDesert PAZ Extractor - RaGEZONE Forums

InCube - BlackDesert PAZ Extractor - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Virus alert from the PAZ Browser.rar

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey man nice work with the emulator, if you need any help, im glad to help if you want, i know c# good enough to get poop done and my goal right now is actually to somehow manage to fix the Ducking draw distance in bd :/ its so bad and annoying

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i need black desert paz Unapcker can share ?
on you release on topic HAve error BOD.exe
after selete .paz file

Back