Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

blade and soul chinese client v 175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very soon they will share the files of the server of blade and soul chinese client v 175, here is the server client for download:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
that's right, the only thing missing is that someone shares the files on the server, while downloading the client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont know where you got it, but this pservers pages has the same download link and both seems fake.

Be careful with what do you download.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scam! Some peoples have only screenshots and access to china test server for my friend! Don't trust anyone who sell it on rz!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's real i'm playing right now look

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 2-3 hours test server will be closed! Don't trust anyone on RZ. NOBODY SELL IT FOR THIS PRICE AND NOBODY WILL SHARE IT!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a test server, the character I have has unlimited money and all the costumes, that is not from a test server, they are real files. been playing for 5 hours

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't trust him) Don't buy anything from anyone!
Server is really working, it's really working files but not yours and yours fake accounts
Russian f^^got

Nobody sell it to you for 250-500-1000 USD!!! You may to buy only 2015 server files from other hands for 3-6 thousand USD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't trust him) Don't buy anything from anyone!
Server is really working, it's really working files but not yours and yours fake accounts
Russian f^^got

Nobody sell it to you for 250-500-1000 USD!!! You may to buy only 2015 server files from other hands for 3-6 thousand USD.

you are the same person from discord who claims that only you and the Chinese have files) lol I saw your correspondence, you are a liar who is trying to deceive people by $ 3000; in fact, many people have these files and it will leak out soon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just literately don't buy any server files in general.
If you don't know how to do a proper transactions and research of server files worldwide (that includes china sources) , don't even bother
you're Ducking retarded if you're going to give money to someone who can barely speak proper English skills.
Blade and Soul is lame anyways.

Save your money.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you are the same person from discord who claims that only you and the chinese have files) lol i saw your correspondence, you are a liar who is trying to deceive people by $ 3000; in fact, many people have these files and it will leak out soon
I don't sell anything! I just know a person who wanna sell it to you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Man i do not know whats worse, the guy trying to sell it or the guy claiming he has the files lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the seller.
If the files are already public (according to herser), then the server files in itself has $0 of value

Besides you can't even make money / profit off of BNS, It's a really horrible MMORPG with some of the worst optimization i've ever seen.

There's a reason why no elite members would want to touch it, not even with a 36ft pole.

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Dont know where you got it, but this pservers pages has the same download link and both seems fake.

Be careful with what do you download.

the 1st post and what your link post both point to a one link seems to be the client side , however no one will release the working bns server files , am not sure what this should be , but server is not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the 1st post and what your link post both point to a one link seems to be the client side , however no one will release the working bns server files , am not sure what this should be , but server is not.

Are you sure? Are you sure? but in my opinion will soon be released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hmm yes, the op link is clientside and as i said, “this pservers has the same download link” that is the same that you said.

Seems that last night an guy made a post (that was removed) here selling server+client and for prove he was giving this same client, its prob fake guys dont even try to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back