Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noob version (compiled):

I look forward for a client mirror like mega or google drive :)
Thank you

This files are very old.. is KR CBT version emulated, really is a waste of time work with this.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you do, don't forget to go back to my larger post and actually comment out the version information.
Otherwise she'll error after you remove the pre-build events.
I did, because I hate SVN and prefer GIT or Mercurial HG repos

As I said previously:

I has comment all line reference with SVN in project GameSever , AccountServer ....

and I has added all files AssemblyInfo.cs to property folder but it was show me some error:

Code:
Error	1	The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Network
Error	2	The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Common
Error	3	The command ""D:\bnsemu\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\GameServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	GameServer

How to fix this error ?

If I was miss some step what next step I need todo ?

Thank You!

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the release.
pBLOLVh - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

What changed did you made to enter in game? When i am logging i get invalid packet 0xD in gameserver.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client:
updated bin folder:
config.xml ip 127.0.0.1:
Launcher:
@@ your laucher going to client Korean , How to change English version ???

Dear bro @DNC : I was comment all line has "SmartEngine.Network version" and I has added file AssemblyInfo.cs but when rebuild project it was show me some Error:

Code:
Error    1    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Common\bin\Debug\Common.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\LobbyServer\CSC    LobbyServer
Error    2    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\LobbyServer\CSC    LobbyServer
Error    3    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Common\bin\Debug\Common.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\Scripts\CSC    Scripts
Error    4    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Bin\GameServer.exe' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\Scripts\CSC    Scripts
Error    5    Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found    D:\bnsemu\Scripts\CSC    Scripts
Error    6    The command ""D:\bnsemu\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\GameServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    GameServer
Error    7    The command ""D:\bnsemu\LoginServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\LoginServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    LoginServer
Error    8    The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    Network
Error    9    The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.    Common

And build log :

Code:
------ Rebuild All started: Project: Core, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
1>  Core -> D:\bnsemu\Bin\SmartEngine.Core.dll
2>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Network, Configuration: Debug x86 ------
2>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
2>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
2>  SZ    C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\
2>  The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
2>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó│÷╧╓╬┤╓¬┤φ╬≤íú
2>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó╩º░▄íú
2>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1069,5): error MSB3073: The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.
3>------ Rebuild All started: Project: Common, Configuration: Debug Any CPU ------
3>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
3>  .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
3>  SZ    C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\
3>  The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
3>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó│÷╧╓╬┤╓¬┤φ╬≤íú
3>  ╔·│╔│╠╨≥╝»╨┼╧ó╩º░▄íú
3>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\12.0\bin\Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1069,5): error MSB3073: The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.
========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 2 failed, 0 skipped ==========

How to fix this ??

Thanks so much bro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As said:

Go to each project.
Right click and select Properties.
Go to Build Events.
Remove the pre-build command line.

*Note* Not all projects have the pre-build event.

Thanks bro so much build successful :)

And how to change database name for this emu ? default database name is bnsbrazil .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to create a account? since i search about it but nothing..

Last edited:
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone know how to create a account? since i search about it but nothing..
Simple sql edit the table account.
There is already an account so use : adrianolls / adrianolls.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi bro DNC :

When I build successful all solution and I going to Bin foldder and run all server and has problem with Lobby Server I don't know what is account need to add in this server . This is mysql account right ?
errorbns - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks You.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again. mind posting an error. Details. Screenshot. Log files. blah blah?
I can't see your computer.

Dont leave logs only this

dff58e437794a1f096f04746aed1e93e - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Reaction score

Attachments

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Bro DNC thanks for your help . All server has running but GameServer has show an error :

Code:
[Error] System.NotSupportedException: An attempt was made to load an assembly fr
om a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in pr
evious versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does n
ot enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is
not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources sw
itch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile(String path, Evidence evidence
)
   at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile(String path)
   at SagaBNS.GameServer.Scripting.ScriptManager.LoadScript(String path) in d:\b
nsemu\GameServer\Scripting\ScriptManager.cs:line 54

I was going to this link microsoft but I don't know where is put this xml file in bns solution ? And my computer has .NET 2.0 , 3.0 , 3.5 , 4.5 but in VS this source chose staget framework .NET 4.0 client profile this is my mistake ?

Thanks for your support Bro .

Back