Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Their client has not been updated it couldn't of been in years........ unless they been too lazy to post an update status in 2 years though I could be wrong... anyways I think it's not a bad

PS. Had to use torrent to get the client, their file host not the greatest xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have Emu that support present BNS client but now I stuck at client which protect by The Mida and Winlicense protection so can't connect to server

if someone know how to crack The Mida and Winlicense out of the client, tell me we can work together.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me

Error 4 error MSB8020: The builds tools for Visual Studio 2010 (Platform Toolset = 'v100') cannot be found. To build using the v100 build tools, either click the Project menu or right-click the solution, and then select "Update VC++ Projects...". Install Visual Studio 2010 to build using the Visual Studio 2010 build tools. C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.Cpp.Platform.targets 42 5 LoginPacketDump (Visual Studio 2010)Error 1133 Source file 'Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\SmartEngine.Network\CSC Network
Error 1134 The command ""C:\BNS\Source\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BNS\Source\Common" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. Common
Error 1135 The command ""C:\BNS\Source\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BNS\Source\GameServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. GameServer
Error 1136 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\Tools\PacketViewer\CSC PacketViewer
Error 1137 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\Tools\PacketViewer\CSC PacketViewer
Error 1138 The command ""C:\BNS\Source\LoginServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BNS\Source\LoginServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. LoginServer
Error 1139 The command ""C:\BNS\Source\AccountServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BNS\Source\AccountServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. AccountServer
Error 1140 The command ""C:\BNS\Source\CharacterServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BNS\Source\CharacterServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. CharacterServer
Error 1141 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\ChatServer\CSC ChatServer
Error 1142 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\ChatServer\CSC ChatServer
Error 1143 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\LobbyServer\CSC LobbyServer
Error 1144 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\LobbyServer\CSC LobbyServer
Error 1145 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\Scripts\CSC Scripts
Error 1146 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\GameServer.exe' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\Scripts\CSC Scripts
Error 1147 Metadata file 'C:\BNS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BNS\Source\Scripts\CSC Scripts

I want the database bns.bak enough to make me or not.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not abandoned, this project is private work, not free. Atomix BnS server still online...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read posts above. This sources is useless. You will never pass through char creation, because sourcecode is not full. No one will continue to work on this trash.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello forum users!

I am very tired, I can not solve certain problems!
C # I know 20%, see the error which is correctable in a light case, you can help?

I am so grateful to you, Sorry for my english.

REMOVED

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read posts above. This sources is useless. You will never pass through char creation, because sourcecode is not full. No one will continue to work on this trash.

Not useless, if you worked on Atomix other stuff you will have a good idea what is missing, this is not an easy mode but for sure not useless.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me explain why this trash is useless.
First of all: OpCodes.
CBT client opcodes outdated, also the most functions need to be rewritten from scratch, if anyone want to port this trash to new client with updating opcodes.
The second: look how it's coded, the style (omg)
For people, who want to develop this sources with CBT client: Again this makes impossible to develop the Atomix BnS because there is no alive CBT servers with full content around! And there is no way to discover the missing server opcode (which allows player enter the world)
How you want to sniff packets? And realize content without understanding what message sended server? Using 42? Haha. Good luck with this then.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
\BNS\Source\Unpacker\bin\Debug

You will find it there after you compile.

More goodies in: \BNS\Source\Tools

... removed my progress don't want a full PM box again ...
Bola you should take down those in game shots on the first post, they are not from this version, very disruptive to my work. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
\BNS\Source\Unpacker\bin\Debug

You will find it there after you compile.

More goodies in: \BNS\Source\Tools

... removed my progress don't want a full PM box again ...
@Bola you should take down those in game shots on the first post, they are not from this version, very disruptive to my work. :)

Sory not finded unpacker.exe file. Config.dat for unpacker.exe want. Help me. start.bat started but my not localhost login!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sory not finded unpacker.exe file. Config.dat for unpacker.exe want. Help me. start.bat started but my not localhost login!
Its_there_dude - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Right there dude, you do know you have to compile it right? Just follow DNCs great tutorial here (that is also the place to ask questions not a "release" section.:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f856/development-blade-soul-emu-atomix-1053805/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To be fair it isnt trash, but if you have ANY hope of porting this to the current client you might as well give up, too much changed between what you see here and the current client. not only that but in the last year we completely figured out BnS's encryption, what you see in this release was encryption using ripped AES key's from back when BnS CBT2 was officially operating.

That method of encryption is obsolete now, also going off of this release (to rip the needed AES keys) you'd need to do some magic on sts dll and load a clr dll called loginpacketdump(it logged aes keys and encrypted web traffic for PlayNC's cms). later in development we stopped doing that method because patching the client with our DLL took too much time. instead i created a new DLL which sigscanned and hooked needed parts of the client to automate dumps of the AES key's for that version and since then we even scrapped that in favor of a custom packet logger which hooked internal send/recv mechanisms to dumb all the things needed. we removed the need of dumped AES keys and patched the encryption to use our own)

I'll never release a newer source however if someone showed enough interest in creating a server (that isn't a rip-off) off this server i may answer some questions.

By the way Atomix had nothing to do with development of this server, this was made by several people on their own free time (including myself).

If anyone were to legitimately want to port this, your looking at overhauling the Unpacker aswell as database systems and well we might aswell say the whole things, it took us a year when i joined to get to the point of (playable) from CBT2 source to what we have now. and unless your LokiReborn add another year to that to understand and do proper research.

Back