Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
To be fair it isnt trash, but if you have ANY hope of porting this to the current client you might as well give up, too much changed between what you see here and the current client. not only that but in the last year we completely figured out BnS's encryption, what you see in this release was encryption using ripped AES key's from back when BnS CBT2 was officially operating.

That method of encryption is obsolete now, also going off of this release (to rip the needed AES keys) you'd need to do some magic on sts dll and load a clr dll called loginpacketdump(it logged aes keys and encrypted web traffic for PlayNC's cms). later in development we stopped doing that method because patching the client with our DLL took too much time. instead i created a new DLL which sigscanned and hooked needed parts of the client to automate dumps of the AES key's for that version and since then we even scrapped that in favor of a custom packet logger which hooked internal send/recv mechanisms to dumb all the things needed. we removed the need of dumped AES keys and patched the encryption to use our own)

I'll never release a newer source however if someone showed enough interest in creating a server (that isn't a rip-off) off this server i may answer some questions.

By the way Atomix had nothing to do with development of this server, this was made by several people on their own free time (including myself).

If anyone were to legitimately want to port this, your looking at overhauling the Unpacker aswell as database systems and well we might aswell say the whole things, it took us a year when i joined to get to the point of (playable) from CBT2 source to what we have now. and unless your LokiReborn add another year to that to understand and do proper research.

Too much useless pompous quoting. No one care about "your" code, relax.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Link to _BnS Bola Share.rar is not working at the moment, does anyone have the file that can re-upload it?

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No one will share it ... The emulator is far from being completed

There are much things waiting to be modified ... I don't think someone will overwrite this S H X T ( Time consuming and no one care )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some one good can reup all the emulator files? plz? ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can upload again all files server all link is offF upload again please!!!!!!!

◝(⁰▿⁰)◜Smile◝ (⁰▿⁰)◜
Developer
Reaction score
It appears that the download links no longer work, this thread will be #closed to avoid spam.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone help me. Link fails

Can anyone help me. Link fails
https://mega.co.nz/#!OZ8nzZiY!gAl5r6YIC6nHjv8873qul_ohbLmjSO3D-rh9lbFYGHw
I can not find other links
Thank you. thank you very much

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
@Bola
I see there is folder in the source called DB
and there is folder for the maps with the extension: .builder so my question is how I can add more maps and what is the builder extension and how I generate map file with this extension?
..\_BnS Bola Share\Source\DB\HeightMaps\ and files are " BambooVillage.builder, DesertLand.builder, StartZone.builder" I am about to work on it
so I need to know about those files and how to add more maps

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That method of encryption is obsolete now, also going off of this release (to rip the needed AES keys) you'd need to do some magic on sts dll and load a clr dll called loginpacketdump(it logged aes keys and encrypted web traffic for PlayNC's cms).

i did the magic and loaded the clr dll, mostly cause you made it sound hard. it wasnt. i have no idea what to do with the resulting output though XD
the keylog has 7 keys in it, the packetlog is evergrowing, mostly pings, but at the top is a giant keydata, then a smaller one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The mediafire link keeps either 404'ing or failing to download midway, anyone got a mirror? Also, what of the files on that site you have to register for? Any other way to get them?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
The mediafire link keeps either 404'ing or failing to download midway, anyone got a mirror? Also, what of the files on that site you have to register for? Any other way to get them?

You can use free download manager, so you can always return to your download even if your connection is unstable, there many of avalaible, free download manager, or it etc etc etc, also you should repair bad cables in your house because looks like oscillating connection issue

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nevermind if someone read what I wrote earlier (I'd like to delete this reply but I can't!), I just now realized that this PS still don't work and maybe never will.
I will still be checking for updates with high hopes!

Last edited:
Back