Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hic 4.6GB in downloaded.net with speed 50kbs T_T who has any link or torrent link pls share me thanks so much @@

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi bro Bola when I build solusion I see so much error with version SVN ?
And some error exits code.
I'm using VS2013 .You can see my error in attachment . How to fix this ?

Thanks so much!

Sorry my bad English.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Error 1 The type or namespace name 'VersionInformation' does not exist in the namespace 'SagaBNS.Common' (are you missing an assembly reference?) C:\Users\Mrnbrase\Desktop\_____»__ iphone\Source\LobbyServer\LobbyServer.cs 41 60 LobbyServer

?? :(

Reaction score
Oh man, poor LokiReborn.
He was actively making English Patch for BNS CH and now moved to Black Desert.

myself and loki worked on it up to the bns 2.0 kr client [retail] not cbt good luck with what you got here.

by the way the bastard that leaked this leaked my binaries, i did updates for CBT2 including PVP bugfixes etc, nice job on leaking peoples hardwork jackass.

Reaction score
thanks for the release Bola

and my respect for Loki and coldreader who have worked hard on this emulator.
MYtBLyK - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

any one have client links on mega?

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes, you are correct.

Need to create AssemblyInfo.cs for several of the Projects Properties folders.
Need to have TortoiseSVN installed (based on the SVN checks).
I avoided TortoiseSVN requirement and the SVN version check defined in the the pre-build settings (removed the pre-build steps for SVN version checks).
Which also led to removing the SmartEngine.Network version information references (in several files) as the snippet shows below:
(I hate having TortoiseSVN, I prefer HG or GIT)
Code:
            [COLOR=#008000]//Console.WriteLine(":SVN Rev." + VersionInformation.Version + "(" + VersionInformation.ModifyDate + ")");[/COLOR]
            Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Yellow;
            Console.Write("Common Library");
            Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.White;
            [COLOR=#008000]//Console.WriteLine(":SVN Rev." + BNS.Common.VersionInformation.Version + "(" + BNS.Common.VersionInformation.ModifyDate + ")");[/COLOR]
            Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Yellow;
            Console.Write("SmartEngine Network");
            Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.White;
            [COLOR=#008000]//Console.WriteLine(":SVN Rev." + SmartEngine.Network.VersionInformation.Version + "(" + SmartEngine.Network.VersionInformation.ModifyDate + ")");[/COLOR]

rCOq4RQ - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

MySQL

Yep, the source is included.

Hi bro i was create some file AssemblyInfo.cs in some project missing this file but when I click build project it will get some error

Code:
Error	1	The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Network
Error	2	The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Common
Error	3	Metadata file 'D:\bnsemu\Common\bin\Debug\Common.dll' could not be found	D:\bnsemu\LobbyServer\CSC	LobbyServer
how to fix this problem ?

I was used vs2013 and .NET 4.0 to build this source . Something wrong ?

sorry my bad English.

Thanks you !

Hi bro Bola i have create some missing file AssemblyInfo.cs and command some line SVN Revision but when I click buid project it was some error :

Code:
Error	1	The command ""D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\SmartEngine.Network\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Network
Error	2	The command ""D:\bnsemu\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\Common\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	Common
Error	3	The command ""D:\bnsemu\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "D:\bnsemu\GameServer\" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1.	GameServer

How to fix it to build server :( i can't find this problem ) Long time I'm not using C# :(

Thank You.

Attachments

Back