Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello every one, i am trying to run the server and when i run it i am getting sql error can any one please help me with it :)
thats the error i get:
Bola - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I suggest you to leave as no one will help this files are far from working, and no one want to break his head for useless files

Even tho i made them work, how can i make the client connect to my sever ?
i used:
start client.exe /LaunchByLauncher /SessKey:"0123456789" /MacAddr:"" /UserNick:"" /CompanyID:"0" /ChannelGroupIndex:"-1" /ServerAddr:"my ip(not 127.0.0.1)" /StartGameID:"BNS" /RepositorySub:" " /GamePath:"" /LoginMode 2
the clients starts but when i click log in i see that clients sends request to 127.0.0.1:6600 instead of myip:6600 how to change that ? am i missing something ?

Reaction score
You cannot get into the World.
Even if you get past the login screen, it will still Not connect to the World Server: there is a packet issue.
The packet issue has not been fixed on this forum, and if it was by someone, I doubt they're sharing at this point.
This is a dead thread dude.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You cannot get into the World.
Even if you get past the login screen, it will still Not connect to the World Server: there is a packet issue.
The packet issue has not been fixed on this forum, and if it was by someone, I doubt they're sharing at this point.
This is a dead thread dude.

i will see whats going on when i will get to that point, for now first i have to connect to the server and i will be vary appreciated if some one could help me with the issue.

thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
you need to learn to read you know , the server told you exactly what wrong , your MySQL version client to low.

I meant that i wanted a suggestion on how to fix(upgrade client sql) and no't for you to read me the error.
To fix the issue I just used a older version of sql for now.
I will be vary appreciated if you could take a look at the post where i shared my problem with the client connection and try to help. :)

thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[h=2]Re: Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )[/h]
Just don't forget these files only allow game play up to level 15.
Which is why 95% or more of us, walked away from the thread.
Good luck either way.​

yes, i know i just want to explore that engine an level 15 is more then enough.

thx you.

Last edited:
Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I think its already mention by best developers in this forum , however you keep ignore what they bold , this emulator is a pointless and not working , you cannot access the world , and as I know there is packet error. if you don't know what to do don't except other developers to help you or pay them to fix something that his garbage because they wont help for free on garbage files, many of the developers here leave this emulator , and you keep ask the same question over and over , active your brain because nobody will help , you need to understand this emulator client is very old and atomix is limited to level 15 only.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think its already mention by best developers in this forum , however you keep ignore what they bold , this emulator is a pointless and not working , you cannot access the world , and as I know there is packet error. if you don't know what to do don't except other developers to help you or pay them to fix something that his garbage because they wont help for free on garbage files, many of the developers here leave this emulator , and you keep ask the same question over and over , active your brain because nobody will help , you need to understand this emulator client is very old and atomix is limited to level 15 only.

Thank you friend I still had some hope

Back