Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
All of you posting the same error and not knowing what it is.
There is an unknown opcode that isn't properly coded... It doesn't match the current opcodes in the source code.... You will definitely need to spend time working on this project. This isn't the only issue.
This isn't a point-click-done.

CBT2 opcodes is avaible on project

Reaction score
this emu Atomix , the works in it all the content up to 15 lvl, a couple of hours passing.

Korean client based off the second CBT

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi Bola : in project has folder clientHacking I was copy this to folder bin of bns CBT2 run client it has an error. This client how to use for game ?

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
Even if you go in the world, the old version of the client. I want to update the OpCodes. But I don't know where.

IVz7IS8 - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Same errors with others:
"Start Game Button to enter game with currently selected character"
and
"Server Under maintenance...

Reaction score
Code:
월드서버 점검 중 임니다. 잠시 후 다시 시도해주세요.
What should i check? I get this error when try to enter game in character screen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Who can login to world of game with emulator . When I going to chose character and click start game I can't going to world of game , it alway in select character screen.

Reaction score
There is an unknown opcode that isn't properly coded... It doesn't match the current opcodes in the source code.... You will definitely need to spend time working on this project. This isn't the only issue.
This isn't a point-click-done.

That is the problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Bola : can you share your bns Client in your computer ? We can't play game with bns automix client. Thank You.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Updated opcodes. Still not able to login. :(

Error below:

[ERROR]02/25/2015 16:31:50 System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SagaBNS.Common.Packets.CharacterServer.SM_ACTOR_INFO.set_Character(ActorPC value) in c:\Users\Me\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\Blades\Common\Packets\CharacterServer\SM_ACTOR_INFO.cs:line 78
at SagaBNS.CharacterServer.Network.Client.CharacterSession.OnActorInfoRequest(CM_ACTOR_INFO_REQUEST p) in c:\Users\Me\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\Blades\CharacterServer\Network\Client\CharacterSession.Char.cs:line 22
at SagaBNS.CharacterServer.Packets.Client.CM_ACTOR_INFO_REQUEST.OnProcess(Session`1 client) in c:\Users\Me\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\Blades\CharacterServer\Packets\Client\CM_ACTOR_INFO_REQUEST.cs:line 21
at SmartEngine.Network.Network`1.ProcessPacket(Packet`1 p) in c:\Users\Me\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\Blades\SmartEngine.Network\Network.cs:line 488

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Bola DNC Help me please to compile SagaBNS

Error 1 The command ""C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Source\SmartEngine.Network\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Source\SmartEngine.Network" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. Network

Error 2 The command ""C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Source\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Source\Common" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. Common

Error 3 The command ""C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Source\AccountServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Source\AccountServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. AccountServer

Back