Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix )

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm complaining? You don't get the point of what I'm saying or never have been playing on Atomic servers before. First go experienced before you comments on me. Yeah if we have the full source we might be able to do something with it. Without it its just like anther clone Atomix dead server.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hello every one the bns code running the windows 7 obj is VS 2012 but is error
the error is

4> .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
4> .\TSVN_INFO.tmp
4> SZ C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\
4> 文件名、目录名或卷标语法不正确。
4> 生成程序集信息出现未知错误。
4> 生成程序集信息失败。
4>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(1063,5): error MSB3073: 命令“"C:\BnS\Source\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BnS\Source\GameServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs”已退出,代码为 1。
please help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error help me :/:

Error 1142 Source file 'Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\SmartEngine.Network\CSC NetworkError 1143 The command ""C:\BnS\Source\Common\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BnS\Source\Common" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. Common
Error 1144 The command ""C:\BnS\Source\GameServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BnS\Source\GameServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. GameServer
Error 1145 The command ""C:\BnS\Source\LoginServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BnS\Source\LoginServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. LoginServer
Error 1146 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\Tools\PacketViewer\CSC PacketViewer
Error 1147 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\Tools\PacketViewer\CSC PacketViewer
Error 1148 The command ""C:\BnS\Source\AccountServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BnS\Source\AccountServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. AccountServer
Error 1149 The command ""C:\BnS\Source\CharacterServer\\Properties\GenerateAssemblyInfo.bat" "C:\BnS\Source\CharacterServer" .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.tpl .\Properties\AssemblyInfo.cs" exited with code 1. CharacterServer
Error 1150 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\Scripts\CSC Scripts
Error 1151 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\GameServer.exe' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\Scripts\CSC Scripts
Error 1152 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\Scripts\CSC Scripts
Error 1153 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\ChatServer\CSC ChatServer
Error 1154 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\ChatServer\CSC ChatServer
Error 1155 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\Common.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\LobbyServer\CSC LobbyServer
Error 1156 Metadata file 'C:\BnS\Source\Bin\SmartEngine.Network.dll' could not be found C:\BnS\Source\LobbyServer\CSC LobbyServer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thanks DNC

I have the complete source code for error-free compilation out! And my program has been fully operational! Thankfully on the surface appears to be no big problem! But my game server operating results and the landlord is not the same! These are minor I need now is a complete client, but I have no way to get here! I hope to have a good Download! Hope to have a friend to help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How fix this?
Bola - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks, the problem was the order I was running, but now I have another problem related to the database, when i try to login get it.
Bola - Blade And Soul Emu release ( Atomix ) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry, did not mean to post in another language, a more complete picture for you to check and also the navicat.

Did I correctly send database for navicat?I am very beginner on these issues.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wasn't what I said to do was it?

Promise, do what I said, it works. Don't do what I said, good luck.

Not being rude.
Ignore that client, Ignore those bins, Ignore that config.
Do download the launcher. (Only the launcher)
I thought this to be right, they were sharing, I'll do what you said.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
section 4 , 5 can fixing error of missing object SM_ACTOR_INFO ?

akakori
Reaction score
i have no way to view the packet but i suspect its because ur account doesnt have any charc? maybe?

its supposed to get the charc from the charc cache, andd access its via a array index.

SM_ACTOR_INFO r= new SM_ACTOR_INFO();
r.SessionID = p.SessionID;
r.Character = CharacterCache.Instance[p.CharID];
this.Network.SendPacket(r);
DNC, the freaking source is so badly made for this my head hurts. all packets/handlers are at common, while the handlers in individual server is an instance of the handler, whats with that? -.-

Reactions: DNC
akakori
Reaction score
i give props to them for this i agree, just that trying decipher what they have right now had me chasing all over, but the comments in chinese doesnt help lol

Back