Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blade and soul emulator HIGHBNS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Immediately sorry for my bad english.
This is not my emulator.
A little information:sleep::

The emulator was written in C #.
Implemented all before the entrance to the world, including inventory, levels, the first quest, spawns, chat, the quests engine (your business to complete the scripts), stats + some more features, including full cryptography.
With all tools, including date extractor, package viewer, sniffer, injector, and so on.
If that is the case, the lobby server (removal, creation, recovery, subscriber time, and so on) and the login (authorization, transaction errors) are fully implemented.
Works with 280 Korean version.
Link:
(open as archive)
nokxx - Blade and soul emulator HIGHBNS - RaGEZONE Forums

nokxx - Blade and soul emulator HIGHBNS - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
need client for test, who can search?

this is old file 2014-2015 years, not normal work.
Это старые файлы 2014-2015 года, эмуль калл, его выложили уже года 2 назад на форумакси))))

Reaction score
Many years ago I was looking forward to the emergence of the blade&soul, but unfortunately the function is very simple, just only login into game and run on the map

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Without a game client, which you can go to the game world, it's completely useless .
I sometimes do not understand the essence of the free distribution in the release section.
The release should have all the files to enter the game world, otherwise it is not release.
This piece is unclear why, it is unclear what to screw it with.
There is a section for developing new projects, but it's not strange, there is more information there than in the section of what appeared to be ready releases .
Just if it's a release, then at least one way, at least one foot, we have to get into the game world :):
Otherwise it's not release .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jezz are you using Google translation? It's totally broken. I'm suggest you just go learn some basic English words before you enter RageZone forum with all these cool people around.

Back to subject, it has been released by another members.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
john007 , I'm not Jezz If this is an appeal to me .
You are the moderator of this topic ?
If not, then use your own advice , оr use google translit :laugh:

I clearly expressed that this is not a release without a working game client , everything else is more about the lyrics :cool:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
john007 , I'm not Jezz If this is an appeal to me .
You are the moderator of this topic ?
If not, then use your own advice , оr use google translit :laugh:

I clearly expressed that this is not a release without a working game client , everything else is more about the lyrics :cool:

Of course I know that, now stop your nonsense with Google translation and I'm not a MOD.

Back