Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BladeCraft full source file size:4G

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Except that the folders are the same, and contain the same files. (Just some *.c *.cpp *.h files are modified.)
Well there isn't much to edit to be honest. Everything pretty much compiles on VS2013 except for linking problems.

I don't know if it is same version, but if anyone have interest in download and check:
Download PW:a0oj
PW to extract: 庸人方自扰
That's devil hunter source code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, this src is nice, but while compilling in vs 2013, this error gives me poop feeling:
std::string& effect = *careEffectIter;

error C2440: 'initializing' : cannot convert from 'const std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char>>' to 'std::string &'

Client project ofc^^
Edit:

Okay, since I am poor c++ coder (c# ftw) still I managed to fix the issue:

Change this:
std::string& effect = *careEffectIter;
To this:

std::string effect = careEffectIter->c_str();

Use it, only when you are using VS2013. File: World.cpp, line: 1598

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Except that the folders are the same, and contain the same files. (Just some *.c *.cpp *.h files are modified.)

Well i have those files over a year i think (kuangren*) and thought that they are newer but as far as i remember DNC confirmed that they are the same so i decide to not release them.

p.s Those files arent rare, you can find them easily in most chinese forums. The price in soke163 wasnt high so probably those also is missing full mongo databases and correct client (you can ask @adastmin for more info, he worked on that for some time)

Reaction score
Well i have those files over a year i think (kuangren*) and thought that they are newer but as far as i remember DNC confirmed that they are the same so i decide to not release them.

p.s Those files arent rare, you can find them easily in most chinese forums. The price in soke163 wasnt high so probably those also is missing full mongo databases and correct client (you can ask @adastmin for more info, he worked on that for some time)

FINALLY somebody who confirms I'm right '-.-.

I had the download link too, but no password :p. They're somewhat newer.

Reaction score
Nope game client. 3 games released on this engine are not working. The files were not completely fused. Alpha version of the file. At the time of discharge, even fiction datapak ready for the client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
FINALLY somebody who confirms I'm right '-.-.

I had the download link too, but no password :p. They're somewhat newer.

Agreed, somewhat newer, but the source is the same. Well, if you mess a bit with chinese forums/games you might notice that chineses likes to "repack" old files (adding some extra docs or such) and release them as newer etc :huh: For example i have like 5-6 versions of JX3 source..

Reaction score
Agreed, somewhat newer, but the source is the same. Well, if you mess a bit with chinese forums/games you might notice that chineses likes to "repack" old files (adding some extra docs or such) and release them as newer etc :huh: For example i have like 5-6 versions of JX3 source..

Do you have any1 complete source of JX3?

Back