Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blood and Soul server files + client

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
I have. but I sell.
lmao what a tard. source already public :fanny:

thanks for the release dude

PS: If anyone want to open a blood and soul server with me, then contact me. Paymentwall etc is ready! Someone with good SEO knowledge would be nice.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
canot connect to the reg site sir is this active?????

Reaction score
Source code you do not. Do you have a file server in which a lot of mistakes.

it?
tm23VwX - Blood and Soul server files + client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Loong and bs different games. it does not collect bs

Сеймур.. харе фигнёй страдать... Думал не узнаю)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm .. Thanks for the info)

If I delete the files from the NPS server. it is impossible to raise the client?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good day =) why do you translate this into English client? He is already there =) If you look good you can find everything!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try
control panel > system > advanced system settings > Advanced tab is a settings button in the performance click that the third tab in the window that say Data Execution Prevention go to it and click the option "turn on DEP for essential windows programs and services only" click ok restart your PC and try again
im tried but not been.

when i click to start.bat i get this message "thread thread_update is NOT exist Continue?" after the click continue and another error "Game Database initialize failed! Please check profile... Continue?" how can i fix this problem?

help me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi :)

i want maps :love:

WORLD.EXE

Loading map informations...Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s03Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s04Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s05Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s06Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s07Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s08Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s51Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s52Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s53Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s53_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d01Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d02Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d03Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d04Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d05Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d06Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d07Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d08Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d09Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d10Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map d11Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h01Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h02Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map j01Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s03_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map q01Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map q03Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map q04Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map q05Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h03_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h03_2Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h03_3Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h04Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h05Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h06Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map h06_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map a01Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map a02Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map a03Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s54Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s55_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s55_2Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s55_3Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s56Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s58Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_2Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_3Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_4Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_5Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_6Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s57_7Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s59Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s60Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s62Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s63Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map f20Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s61Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s64Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s56_1Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s65Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s66Can't find the reborn waypoint of the map s68Can't find the putin prison waypoint of the map s02Can't find the putout prison waypoint of the map s02

Back