Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blood and Soul server files + client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
aflame - Blood and Soul server files + client - RaGEZONE Forums

1) Download the server files:
2) Download the game client:
3) Unpack server files in the root directory: C:\
4) Unpack the game client to a convenient location on the disk
5) To start the server move C:\Blood and Soul and run the server start.bat

6) After booting the server, register a new account:
7) To start the game client run game.exe

Password to archives: pureevil.ru
Registered game account: admin 123456
Phpmyadmin: root 123456

Last edited:
Reaction score
seems the serverfiles when i run start.bat gives some errors error in bitmap selection systemcode 6 info:the handle is invalid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i can't log to 127.0.0.1 when server start boot complete . And i can't start the client too ' w'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why i can't log to 127.0.0.1 when server start boot complete . And i can't start the client too ' w'.
You incorrectly runs Apache. Check whether the free ports that Apache uses.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
when i click to start.bat i get this message "thread thread_update is NOT exist Continue?" after the click continue and another error "Game Database initialize failed! Please check profile... Continue?" how can i fix this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You incorrectly runs Apache. Check whether the free ports that Apache uses.
Sorry , but how to check ? i only saw on console. Contected to Login Server at 127.0.0.1: 5050
Contected to DB Server at 127.0.0.1: 5005
(my english very bad -_- )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when i click to start.bat i get this message "thread thread_update is NOT exist Continue?" after the click continue and another error "Game Database initialize failed! Please check profile... Continue?" how can i fix this problem?

try
control panel > system > advanced system settings > Advanced tab is a settings button in the performance click that the third tab in the window that say Data Execution Prevention go to it and click the option "turn on DEP for essential windows programs and services only" click ok restart your PC and try again

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sorry , but how to check ? i only saw on console. Contected to Login Server at 127.0.0.1: 5050
Contected to DB Server at 127.0.0.1: 5005
(my english very bad -_- )

after click start.bat look at to windows date side, now you can see white icon. Click 2 times and open usb web server and check apache & mysql

try
control panel > system > advanced system settings > Advanced tab is a settings button in the performance click that the third tab in the window that say Data Execution Prevention go to it and click the option "turn on DEP for essential windows programs and services only" click ok restart your PC and try again

i will try now, thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after click start.bat look at to windows date side, now you can see white icon. Click 2 times and open usb web server and check apache & mysql
the mysql work fine but apache seem not work , i try to click start buttom but nothing happen.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And don't forget to change apache port some .ini files
Apache status turn to online ^^.But i still receive white page when enter 127.0.0.1 , which .ini files i should change ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fantastic and I left immediately.

you know not like you can translate it,or if there English version?

Back