Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Blood and Soul server files + client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. cPack GUI - somewhere in this thread or in the Loong Online section.
2. notepad++ - somewhere in google.
Also you will need brain.sys driver and hands.dll library to make it properly.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
as I do for other users to connect to the game
You mean what you should do in order to let other people join you? Ever since no one has an official translation (unless your pals and you don't care about the russian language) then you'll need to port forward to your pc.:)

Also, are the actual translation files inside system.cpk? I've tried translating some strings but they didn't appear in-game.

Edit:
Made the translated strings appear in-game.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You mean what you should do in order to let other people join you? Ever since no one has an official translation (unless your pals and you don't care about the russian language) then you'll need to port forward to your pc.:)

Also, are the actual translation files inside system.cpk? I've tried translating some strings but they didn't appear in-game.

and I translated my Spanish language you would give your skype me? I want to launch the game online

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the great release. It works right out of the box. I have a question though, how do I make myself GM? How do I enable GM commands? How do I edit my character and give myself items? Is there a GM panel? Is there a GM tool? If so can someone give a link please? Thanks. I will also do my best to translate the game, it looks very beautiful and I really like the golden armours. <3

Can someone post a tutorial for translating? I have CPack and I opened some files but I don't know what to do. Thanks :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Coldwin: search in the loong section. B&S is made on the same engine as Loong. All of the Loong php scripts are also compatible with B&S.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That pak tool seems to be buged for me, i can open and extract text files then i translate and try to pack again but i only get a corrupt file empty or the tool just crash when i try to repack

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That pak tool seems to be buged for me, i can open and extract text files then i translate and try to pack again but i only get a corrupt file empty or the tool just crash when i try to repack
That's the problem with the program. Whenever you put or delete a file inside the system.pak the program will automatically update it. So all you have to do is to extract a file, edit it or whatsoever then put it back. Done! ^^

Back