Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BOTS Xpress Core Final [BOTS Emulator w/ Server + Client!]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
BOTS XpressCore Final
[BOTS Emulator by Blades Core]​

I was doing research on the bots files not working and I learned something was wrong with the previous BOTS Evolution release. Anyway, I was going through a thread and their English was not that good and I found THIS! A Bots Emulator files WITH the server!! The website was in Spanish but somehow I was able to read the majority of what it said even though I only took Spanish for 1 year.

TESTED AND WORKS but very buggy!

• -Tutorial

(NOTE: There is no sound so just follow along with the video, watch in HD!!)

• -Downloads
Client(MEGA):
Emulator(MEGA):

Client(Gamershell):
Emulator(4shared):

• -Notes / Bugs
-MANY MANY Bugs that need fixing. I'd appreciate if someone was to fix these up or the community to come and help out!
-Some things are in Spanish, you can figure those out yourself EASILY.
-Reported to not be compatible on SOME Windows 7 machines but also reported to be compatible.
-Site says not 100 percent complete but they work well enough to function a server.

• -Credits
-Credits go to the Bots Core Xpress team.THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this wonderful WORKING emulator. :lol:
-Credits to Aclaim for making BOTS and hosting files.
-Credits to myself for releasing on RZ? :laugh:
-Credits to the community for working with BOTS for such a long time. Great job everyone!

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you need help regarding this release, post your help request here, just make sure it hasn't been asked before.

I have cleaned A LOT of threads with every single problem in a new thread. People who do this, will get infracted. So need help? Post here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
greetings Coolkidbloo

Nice post however i cannot see anything on the vid tut ,,, it's to blurry ... so far i noticed that you install all the programs from the core but i don't know what to do next , is the programs automatically linked to bots or would i need to input information like ip addresses , account information ...
Please advise.
thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi? Kkudal I live in South Korea.
I have a problem.
Please. private bots. Upload to Youtube ... how to make. Exactly how to do ...

Hi? Kkudal I live in South Korea.
I have a problem.
continued...infinite loading.
Please. private bots. Upload to Youtube ... how to make. Exactly how to do ...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone please give me a new download link i only need the client but there isnt a link anywhere that works. sadly they all expired or removed.
ill pay for it if i have too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BOTS XpressCore Final
[BOTS Emulator by Blades Core]​

I was doing research on the bots files not working and I learned something was wrong with the previous BOTS Evolution release. Anyway, I was going through a thread and their English was not that good and I found THIS! A Bots Emulator files WITH the server!! The website was in Spanish but somehow I was able to read the majority of what it said even though I only took Spanish for 1 year.

TESTED AND WORKS but very buggy!

• -Tutorial

(NOTE: There is no sound so just follow along with the video, watch in HD!!)

• -Downloads
Client(MEGA):
Emulator(MEGA):

Client(Gamershell):
Emulator(4shared):

• -Notes / Bugs
-MANY MANY Bugs that need fixing. I'd appreciate if someone was to fix these up or the community to come and help out!
-Some things are in Spanish, you can figure those out yourself EASILY.
-Reported to not be compatible on SOME Windows 7 machines but also reported to be compatible.
-Site says not 100 percent complete but they work well enough to function a server.

• -Credits
-Credits go to the Bots Core Xpress team.THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this wonderful WORKING emulator. :lol:
-Credits to Aclaim for making BOTS and hosting files.
-Credits to myself for releasing on RZ? :laugh:
-Credits to the community for working with BOTS for such a long time. Great job everyone!

please reupload please

Back