Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE

Reaction score
Re: [Release]The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE

i know someone already translated this files into English. but they dont want to share to us :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i know someone already translated this files into English. but they dont want to share to us :)
Atleast share the tools they used so we can make our own translations if they dont want to share their work :(

Use DatEdit.

Jack, would you happen to have a working copy of this? lets work together so we can translate the files.

Bugs:

Guild
Primodials
Guild Dungeon
Shop
Bless scrolls cannot be stack together

Last edited:
Reaction score

Atleast share the tools they used so we can make our own translations if they dont want to share their work :(

Jack, would you happen to have a working copy of this? lets work together so we can translate the files.

Bugs:

Guild
Primodials
Guild Dungeon
Shop
Bless scrolls cannot be stack together

use this files it will fix the>

Primodials
Guild Dungeon
Guild

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Password share please ':'(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got a lot of it to english, Need to change some fonts and text to correct names, And fix the bugs. :)
i will open server to public as soon as im done fixing bugs and translating, should be about a week.
kennethz008 - The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I got a lot of it to english, Need to change some fonts and text to correct names, And fix the bugs. :)
i will open server to public as soon as im done fixing bugs and translating, should be about a week.
kennethz008 - The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi Phoenix,can share your tools so we can translate ours too... then we can share files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

How do I download SWF files this Brazilian official server ??

It seems in doing testing, and directories can not download files or swf .dat / jat = / someone could help me ?? and how decryptar swf files ?? correct some tutorial?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am using Sothink SWF Decompiler full version for translating the .swf files, The .dat's, I used a custom tool which i did not give a name yet, And i'm using Latest Config files, With D5 Server Files, with custom edits. :) to translate a the .swf, Use the ones from D5_Unpack.kz for images, Then use D5-Unpacked from the other thread, (How to)
1. Open the .swf's you would like to extract with SoThink SWF Decompiler
2. Open your decrypted .swf's that work with D5 files, replace or edit the images to whatever language you would like.
3. You can edit the text as well with SoThink, To english or any language.

for .Dats, i will release my custom tool later. :) free feel to add me on Skype. for support or questions. gmscared1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am using Sothink SWF Decompiler full version for translating the .swf files, The .dat's, I used a custom tool which i did not give a name yet, And i'm using Latest Config files, With D5 Server Files, with custom edits. :) to translate a the .swf, Use the ones from D5_Unpack.kz for images, Then use D5-Unpacked from the other thread, (How to)
2. Open your decrypted .swf's that work with D5 files, replace or edit the images to whatever language you would like.

for .Dats, i will release my custom tool later. :) free feel to add me on Skype. for support or questions. gmscared1

we really need that .dat tool you have please release it, for a better developing Community! :D

~ Greetings! DemonFang

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you so much for the sharing every bit of information you have, lets help together so we can make this game work, we will bewaiting for your tool release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this I know, but so far no one taught me how to unpack the files swf using swf memory dump, I made up a video demonstrating that the wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to edit In-game shop?

and how to edit events?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

were looking on it too,

Thanks Brother, the files that Jack provided a couple of post back, would you happen to know what assets folder is it using? is it TW or TH,

I edited the swf using Phoenix Tyler's instructions

however it is not showing, even after clearing the cache,
and restarting the server, any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone for the love of God, make a video lesson on how to dump the SWF files using SWF Memory Dump ??

Here the following error occurs, it seems no SWF file does not exist to dump

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone for the love of God, make a video lesson on how to dump the SWF files using SWF Memory Dump ??

Here the following error occurs, it seems no SWF file does not exist to dump

Refresh the Broswer, and then click Refresh Process List on SWF Dumper.. and it worked.

Back