Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release]The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE

hmm how to fix this? i have the latest java and also did installed the provided java

and where should i extrract this files?

@marcuel guide solved my problem thx

well all is set.. but i cant register :(
idk what did i do wrong..

you're not using D5 Files,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

monkey - The cerebrum Heavenly Palace - 大 闹天宫 ONLINE - RaGEZONE Forums

work!! :lol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Antiox this is CrazyJin :) you own a server now ? :D

yeah i know, hehe! NOPE i dont have VPS .. If someone have, i will Help them Setting up server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

How do I make server online ?? pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Where is updated version? Are you update first post in thread or I need to dig thread for files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have VPS but i dont have English FIles :)

well now what did i do wrong?
well i got time to kill for the translation..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Good afternoon, I decided to try this server, I am translating this game, and testing it on a VPS. From the VPS on LocalHost, I can play it without problems. But if i try connect from my house i cant play the game... I see the web, and all OK, but when y go to play (game.php) the screen put White.. And the game does not load, just the screen is blank, I guess is the server configuration that is in localhost or the flash version (I have installed last). If anyone can advise me on how to configure and use it wan not localhost, I'll be more than grateful.

Reaction score

Good afternoon, I decided to try this server, I am translating this game, and testing it on a VPS. From the VPS on LocalHost, I can play it without problems. But if i try connect from my house i cant play the game... I see the web, and all OK, but when y go to play (game.php) the screen put White.. And the game does not load, just the screen is blank, I guess is the server configuration that is in localhost or the flash version (I have installed last). If anyone can advise me on how to configure and use it wan not localhost, I'll be more than grateful.

Change all ip to Global IP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

download D5 Files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change all ip to Global IP

Hi Ghanjini, I try change the localhost ip in config.php (in wwwroot) to global ip... But i get MySql Connect error.
When i try play from my house (out of vps) i get this error of flash, and with debbuguin dev tool of google chrome i can see the page is trying load Main.swf and Mplayer from 127.0.0.1 and not for global ip... U know how can i fix thise sht -.- ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Ghanjini, I try change the localhost ip in config.php (in wwwroot) to global ip... But i get MySql Connect error.
When i try play from my house (out of vps) i get this error of flash, and with debbuguin dev tool of google chrome i can see the page is trying load Main.swf and Mplayer from 127.0.0.1 and not for global ip... U know how can i fix thise sht -.- ??

I can help you, add me in Skype demonfang8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone could tell me which files I need to change the Localhost IP To Global ?? I have everything working, but I can only try from Localhost, if anyone can sayme which files need edit the ip, i can help soon with translations and more.

Thx.

Back