Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clash of Avatars Browser Based Game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Clash of Avatars Browser Based Game

Newest Version, Gm Tools, much More = <----- REUPLOAD PLS !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

paoxbr, meybe you have guide, how compilate source ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

paoxbr - Clash of Avatars Browser Based Game - RaGEZONE Forums

remote connection... anyone know?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

try to off your firewall first.
already i tried it with firewall off.
cant connect: errors 403 or 8000 while loading.

Post all your files where it has an IP (any ip), this is a IP config failure, if i remember well
i used "agent ransack" and searched in all files for "127.0.0.1" changed to my remote ip. Loading page error is 403 or 8000.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi (Important)
To sum things up, here it goes.. So myself and 7 more programmers highly educated started working on this game 9 months ago when sourcr was uploaded first time, this same one. We worked on it for 3 months every second day fully 12/24 H, and all we got at the and was nothing.. Why ? Well.. How to say it, the game is fully chinese at first place, but the worst of it all, we spent most of the time trying to release it globaly which means not (Local host (127.0.0.1) . and it was impossible , cuz when we diged deeper and deeper into the files we found out that Api key made by them is expired. And its inpossible to make new one because its connected to all the config files addresses and other stuff. My advice the release is simple waste of time. At first it was odd for me that such release 3D is found , then I understood all of it at the end. Waste OF TIME.

sry for bad english I am typing from phone. Enjoy. And good luck

And one more thing I forgot, even in 127.0.0.1 after 4th player joins , server crashes, we tried it in LAN , eror in server is 'Expired Api' that leaded us to conclusion that it's waste of time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

already i tried it with firewall off.
cant connect: errors 403 or 8000 while loading.

i used "agent ransack" and searched in all files for "127.0.0.1" changed to my remote ip. Loading page error is 403 or 8000.

Not all 127.0.0.1 should be changed, some are pointing to local services, you'll need to test every ip config till find out the right config,

ESTIMKiTIC said something that if i remember well is possibly TRUE,
"
And one more thing I forgot, even in 127.0.0.1 after 4th player joins , server crashes, we tried it in LAN , eror in server is 'Expired Api' that leaded us to conclusion that it's waste of time."

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Fair thing to all this people would be removing the links you've added, because they will just waste their time as we did . Plus , I can see here that most of these people do not even know basic stuff about config files. Remove it and spair everyones time on trying anything. Just my advice.

PS. Isn't it too easy to get files like this that some people worked on for couple of years , Nothing is right about this anyway, if you check Clash Of Avatars , you will see that they are still running with players, and they are the only one in the world with that project, I guess there would be like millions of private servers by now if someone made it work . :) , Plus I've found the source at first place on some chinese website, and I kept searching there's not even in china private server xD Pretty much GG source if you ask me .

And also, thing I forgot on first post, be aware this is demo version full of bugs made just for localhost made at the beggining of project, just to test some bugs and stuff, I've even reached to specific Config Files where I've read all , and it clearly says it's demo test version. Would give the config now, but I've removed whole source since then, and can't remember for sure which one is it . Was 9 Months ago.

I am writing all of this just to spear your time, I don't think there were better programmers than me and my teammates when we tried this, Give it to anyone, and you'll see, btw not to talk about source, it's full of buggs and errors, Nothing can't be even compiled, It would take over 2 years just to edit it right .. but not worth it , after 2 years game would be out of Meta.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fair thing to all this people would be removing the links you've added, because they will just waste their time as we did . Plus , I can see here that most of these people do not even know basic stuff about config files. Remove it and spair everyones time on trying anything. Just my advice.

PS. Isn't it too easy to get files like this that some people worked on for couple of years , Nothing is right about this anyway, if you check Clash Of Avatars , you will see that they are still running with players, and they are the only one in the world with that project, I guess there would be like millions of private servers by now if someone made it work . :) , Plus I've found the source at first place on some chinese website, and I kept searching there's not even in china private server xD Pretty much GG source if you ask me .

And also, thing I forgot on first post, be aware this is demo version full of bugs made just for localhost made at the beggining of project, just to test some bugs and stuff, I've even reached to specific Config Files where I've read all , and it clearly says it's demo test version. Would give the config now, but I've removed whole source since then, and can't remember for sure which one is it . Was 9 Months ago.

I am writing all of this just to spear your time, I don't think there were better programmers than me and my teammates when we tried this, Give it to anyone, and you'll see, btw not to talk about source, it's full of buggs and errors, Nothing can't be even compiled, It would take over 2 years just to edit it right .. but not worth it , after 2 years game would be out of Meta.

Truth be told, Any Web game release in viet or china is a waste of time for International means, but this release had its usefulness, believe or not, AMZ Game and GAMESOW 'had' the same admin password that came in the release and some admins tools...

But yet this is a place for learning and a great lesson has been learned, for both of us, the privates and officials,

i'm still hoping that private web games will be functional some day, but not today, today they are endless headache.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Truth be told, Any Web game release in viet or china is a waste of time for International means, but this release had its usefulness, believe or not, AMZ Game and GAMESOW 'had' the same admin password that came in the release and some admins tools...

But yet this is a place for learning and a great lesson has been learned, for both of us, the privates and officials,

i'm still hoping that private web games will be functional some day, but not today, today they are endless headache.

You are totaly right, not your fault, you tried to do a huge release, I also thought it is untill that moment we found that API Eror.. Anyway, Nice try bro, huge effort , thanks :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How to use Image_Convert.exe ?

How you fix it?

EDIT:
SOLVED!
Please tell me how you solved error with write md5 list file) :?:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thx for release.
All sources compiles without any problems, tested on v14 compiler and AIR SDK 3.4 (clean source build, utilites rebuild and resources cooking).

P.S:
1) Add missed linker reference to commonlib.lib to few projects (center server and...oh i dont remember, just check for reference if linker was fail)
2) If you use v10+ compiler (vs2010+), you must recompile libevent.lib from original sources, cause deprescated toolset definions
3) For v10+ compiler - fix all string constants that constructed by defs (replace FOOO_SOMEDEF""BOO_SOMEDEF to FOOO_SOMEDEF BOO_SOMEDEF)
4) Compiler can fail on networking library. That happen, cause "bind" function name conflict (winsock vs std), just replace "bind" to "::bind"

P.S.S:

Can be translated by data from en ofitial localization

Archives list can be found
Assets list can be found

Archive compression algoritm can be found in %SOURCES%\sjsy-tools\blade_archive

paoxbr - Clash of Avatars Browser Based Game - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you send me english translate ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I can't give translation, that i've done at this moment, cause unfortianaly, i was spend for this game only few hours and right now, client that i have is just a mix between original and EU-US files (this game are "awesome", localized strings is a part of object templates)
But i can give an original files, that i grab from EU-US servers (yesterday, 22.02.2017). This files has more localizations, that only en.

password: mw23022017

p.s
Be aware, do not just REPLACE ALL old data by new.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone have assets sources (psd's, etc...) or anything else? Than i can build full localized versions and share it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does anyone have assets sources (psd's, etc...) or anything else? Than i can build full localized versions and share it

I think that i saw someone sharing some psd of clash of avatars in some related BBS(mostly chinese), can't remember, nor find any fav link,

so you fixed the network issue mentioned before? 4 Player on = server crash,

Leeching official translation is a thing, but, dealing with server-side translation can be a pain, even if they are mostly in "xml" there are alot of html codes that auto-translate will mess up, If there are any ways of dealing with this it would be great for the Web Browser Development community,

Hope you get success,

Back